Wharfedale SW150

prakasse

Hi Friends,

I am looking to purchase Wharfedale SW150 subwoofer. I am from Bangalore. what is the best price that i can get it for?

With Vector i had a bad experience where he quoted very high prices[more than MRP] some time back. He even has a fake MRP sheet for you to show ;)

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi,
sorry to hijack the thread..infact i am also looking for a used wharfedale sw150, anyone here to help??

RENJITH,
Trvandrum.

Hi

SW 150 s are good and cute looking ones but I found the MISSION m3as perform efforless next to next. SW 150s are available in nos now accross the market now a days. I came accross couple of them.

Hi,

There is a shop in Jayanagar (close to Bangalore hospital) that is a Wharfedale dealer. I did purchase a couple of floor standers from them and found the service to be good. The shop's called Signt & Sound.

Thanks,

Nitin.

Can you tell from where did you purchase it?

Thanks,
Prakash.

hi,u cud chk out at southend circle (nxt to blore hospital) his name is masood or u cud try out with decibels (i thnk its anand there) they deal with w dales ,i cud get u the contacts if needed

Hi Subhash,

Kindly give me thecontact number. Decibels is in blore?

Thanks,
Prakash

I believe somebody had posted their contact info, posting it again -

Anand from Decibels, Bangalore on 09886722937

I am myself looking for a SW 150, but don't want to go for a new one, so
second hand is something i can go for ..

Gosh, what is happening to the SW150 prices, its an old model still prices shooting up, guess all because of demand and supply,

Hi

SW 150 s are good and cute looking ones but I found the MISSION m3as perform efforless next to next. SW 150s are available in nos now accross the market now a days. I came accross couple of them.

as they are siblings basically..
parent co. IAG! ;-)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back