What are the best speakers you have heard?

Hi,

Sorry Bhagwan, I mean you heard this speaker somewhere else set up by company owner, not just India.The statement presumes that you have heard it sound better personally. Please can you elaborate differences. Thank you
I have called Mr.Jilla and will be meeting him tomorrow for coffee for PMC. Will ask him for his input too about system setup.

Excellent - Since you know Mr. K. J. - he will advise you on the set up & Tidal sound etc.
I have heard it [in HK & Munich 2 times] & he has heard it in Munich - 3 times.
Do report - if possible - on how the 'coffee' meet went - PMC & Speaker Set up etc.

I am sorry, I do not have a pic with me in it - these were just clicked by me - never asked anyone to help [with the picture i.e.]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I will add some more pics - if that is OK with you guys....

This is the TT - I spoke about - really top end - excellent machine - imho. One of the Best - I feel...

Last edited:
Hi,

Lovely great pictures. Assembled very differently. How different were the 2 systems sound Bhagwan? Did you take inputs from these owner tuned systems?

This is the TT - I spoke about - really top end - excellent machine - imho. One of the Best - I feel...

Crazy machine, crazy price, made by crazy Aussies using some serious scientific and engineering modelling. One of the best, if not the best, turntable in the world right now. Some folks seem to suggest that it is the unwieldy looking arm (Cobra) which produces the real magic in the TT.

The cost of the gear in that demo room would be near half a mil? I guess its even more:)

Hi Arhantd / Bhagvan - i came upon this discussion on tidals... i live in singapore and was seriously contemplating buying Tidal speakers... Is it possible to connect me with the guy who owns the T1 system as i would like to have a chat with him to understand his system set up , pairings and talk about music generally... ? thanks

Hi Arhantd / Bhagvan - i came upon this discussion on tidals... i live in singapore and was seriously contemplating buying Tidal speakers... Is it possible to connect me with the guy who owns the T1 system as i would like to have a chat with him to understand his system set up , pairings and talk about music generally... ? thanks

Dear Rohit;

I think Mazher (Bhagwan) is the right person to speak to for this as he is very knowledgeable and he is one who helped my friend import and setup Tidal. Plus he is a wonderful person to talk to.

If he's unavailable please PM me your email and other details, i will put you in touch with the owner.
His Sunray+T1 pairing with 3 Tidal mono amps sounds unbelievable at least to me.

This is after the T1 was installed !!

This was when we had 'finished' !!

Shanti, just noticed the small box on the stand at the back of the speaker while I was browsing this thread. Did the gentleman use Steinmusic Harmonizers in his system? I will be getting the Speaker Match Plus this week so it will be interesting if it will do anything in my system....but have always been curious about the effect of the Harmonizers, even if I can't stand the gobbledygook description that accompanies the product.

Bhagwan was travelling up north in some remote area (as of yesterday) so I don't think he'd be seeing these posts. I will ping him and inform him.

Nearly 3 lakh people missing in Maha Kumbh at Allahabad - India - IBNLive

ew Delhi: The proverbial story of brothers and families getting separated and lost during the Kumbh Mela in Bollywood potboilers is taking place in Allahabad. The Maha Kumbh Mela is the biggest festival and takes place every 12 years in Allahabad. With a massive crowd at the Mela, several people get separated from their families and are lost in the crowd.
The district administration has set up lost and found centres across Allahabad to help reunite those who get separated from their families. Approximately, 2.75 lakh people are reported missing in the Kumbh.
Many of people at the lost and found centre were crying for their missing sons, brothers, old mother or some other family member. When IBN7 reached a centre the people there thought they were the announcers and so that they sought the help and start calling for their missing family members on the IBN7 mike.

Nearly 3 lakh people missing in Maha Kumbh at Allahabad - India - IBNLive

ew Delhi: The proverbial story of brothers and families getting separated and lost during the Kumbh Mela in Bollywood potboilers is taking place in Allahabad. The Maha Kumbh Mela is the biggest festival and takes place every 12 years in Allahabad. With a massive crowd at the Mela, several people get separated from their families and are lost in the crowd.
The district administration has set up lost and found centres across Allahabad to help reunite those who get separated from their families. Approximately, 2.75 lakh people are reported missing in the Kumbh.
Many of people at the lost and found centre were crying for their missing sons, brothers, old mother or some other family member. When IBN7 reached a centre the people there thought they were the announcers and so that they sought the help and start calling for their missing family members on the IBN7 mike.

Tsk... Tsk... brothas keep it together now...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back