What are the Differences between Samsung F8000 and F7500

Naved

hi guys :)
I am in a dilemma to choose between these two
Going F7500 will surely save me some cash but will i be missing any major feature of the F8000? What the actual differences between these two apart from the stand ?

I will be getting a free Samsung GS4 if i take the F7500 :p
but honestly um not up for the GS4 its pic quality nd features that matters

Thanx :)

First Level info: Samsung F8000 vs F7500 | TV Evaluate

The goal to have as comprehensive as possible comparison require us to start by pointing out the difference between the Micro Dimming Ultimate which can be found on the F8000 and the Pro version that is on the step-down F7500 series. The former one has approximately twice as many zones as the latter one. That being said, in both cases there are three enhancements that are being applied to each zone individually: for contrast, color and sharpness. What that means in practical terms is the flagship model has more granular control over the different portions of the picture its displaying (due to the greater number of zones) so in some tricky situations such as showing fine shadow details it should perform better but only when were comparing sets of the same size.

Another feature that sets them apart is the Precision Black. It is exclusive to the top-tier and it represents an actual dimming of the light emitting diodes of the backlight as opposed to a software tweaking of the picture controls (aka Micro Dimming). What you should keep in mind though, is that due to being an edge-lit, the LEDs are placed on the side(s) of the panel so while theyre dimmed, its not done locally on, or rather behind, the screen. Under these circumstances, this technique can only be beneficial to you if youre watching a lot of movies with black bars.

F8000 also has a slight edge over its lower-end counterpart in terms of depicting fast moving scenes. The Clear Motion Rate on it is 1200 while on the F7500 is 960. However, the native refresh rate of the panel is the same on both: 240Hz.

Save your money and go for F7500. If budget permits then sure F8000. Both are excellent LED tv's.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back