What Hi-Fi Mumbai Show 2015

spirovious

Hi,

The What Hi-Fi Show/AV Expo is back this week in Mumbai.
WHAT HI FI? SHOW 2014
http://panela.stuffonline.org/stuff/vm.php?m=2&u=0b77a982fe781cd27104771f75d4d927

2en7rtk.jpg

Place- Palladium Hotel,Lower Parel, Mumbai
Date - 27 February to 1st March,2015.
Time - 11 to 7 p.m.

There was hardly any discussion in this thread with impression that this was only for Home theaters-
http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/45684-what-hi-fi-show-2013-a-18.html

Now its confirmed that stereo gears are also there.So started a new thread.
Get ready for Mumbai show.Also do post your views later.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Visited the show website but the link to Exhibitors was broken.
Bad form in my opinion - we all would like to know who is going to be exhibiting.

Last edited:
I will be going this afternoon;
1430 to the Hotel.
Hopefully, I shall get some idea of who all are present.
I will be @ the show all 3 days - at least I hope to be
present till Sunday.
I will try and take some pics & shall post it - here.
It should be a 'good' Show.
I sincerely hope that all FM's from Mumbai & Pune try and come to this
event.
We need to support & promote it.
Hi Fi Vision is a 'sponsor' of this event too.
There will be a lot of HT but there are other interesting things linned up to. Live Recording & then play back on a Audiophile Set up etc. Should be a good experience for a lot of people - this is @ Audio Excellence. I do not know the room numbers right now - but I am sure it will be known soon.
So all do try and come.
Take pics & post.
Also write about your experiences @ the show.
Thanks.
See you all there.....

Planning to go for the show on Sunday, very excited to see new innovations in the A/V world.

Will definitely post pictures, everyone interested should go.

The entry i think is INR 200/- which is quite reasonable.

I sincerely hope that all FM's from Mumbai & Pune try and come to this
event.

+1 to that.There was almost no Mumbai show few years back.Since last year,we get such a good opportunity to demo many brands under one roof that many people should walk in.

Planning to go for the show on Sunday, very excited to see new innovations in the A/V world.

Will definitely post pictures, everyone interested should go.

The entry i think is INR 200/- which is quite reasonable.

Planning to go on 28th Saturday.
Also, there is a free Entry pass (for one person for one day) in this month's What HiFi mag.

Show dates are not planned with research, it's in middle of the union budget and 12th standard board exam schedule. Potential interested guys are not planning to visit due to this bad timing with whom I have checked.

Can someone do me a favour and find out the pricing of the Hegel HD12 and HD25 DACs from the Indian distributor KEI HIfi? I believe they are showing the DACs and other Hegel equipment at the show.

Panditji,

Forum member Bhagwan is in attendance at that stall. He is at the show.

I suggest you PM him.

Planning to go tomorrow, so if I feel a second visit is needed then I would still have Sunday.
Many times some demos with too loud sound makes me very heavy headed and I can no longer continue so I prefer to go back and come next day

This what hi-fi 2015 show a big disappointment for home audio users, this show is mainly for commercial users and dealers. I was there today for this show spending of ?200 for entry is not worth! This was more of a private show than exhibition !

I can imagine that. Actually when the same was held is Delhi last year it seemed that the show was aimed towards B2B rather than B2C and there is a long discussion about that in that thread. Well I do keep my fingers crossed that at least one day the consumers would be the audience for whom such shows should be aimed at. Lets see what the future holds.

Actually its Hi-end Cinema system as announced very early.For HT lovers,its treat.
There are some systems which are very powerful,say Jbl synthesis.Its was just like multiplex.Yamaha pre-power,Sonodyne powered speakers,Ada AVR and focal speakers,Aura AV processor and def-tech inwalls.Dealers agreed that they were promoting "Aura Surround"as its new format.
Over 70% HT and 30% music.
Some good stereo setups were Burmester Audio,Legacy Audio,Vectoraudio system.
The one I liked was Bel Canto system with bookshelfs. Accuphase and Macntosh amps were in demo which were missing last time.

Aura AV processor with Mark levinson poweramps-
xdtkyf.jpg

klipsch powered by Marantz SR5009-
2r559w4.jpg

Denon and Elac-
20fcaps.jpg

jt0vp2.jpg

Some more pics-
9gx4dk.jpg

167mrzq.jpg

2m60ex3.jpg

2d1o4fd.jpg

dophmc.jpg

r7ua7d.jpg
x4isch.jpg

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back