What speakers for Denon 1713

Thanks for all the advice guys. Appreciate it
Of all the speaker packages, i will audition wharf dx1 and ms100, energy classic, BA 5.1 and Paradigm 100ct.
I have still not decided if I should go for speaker packages or buy piece by piece. If it is a speaker package I will not be willing to spend more than 40k.

If I go for separate speakers, assuming that I have budget of 35k for front and surround alone what would you suggest??

All the shortlisted package ( HTiB ) will cross 40k .
Separates you can plan with FS 1st stage along with a gud avr . Sub and CS in 2nd stage . Surrounds as last . This is what I have learnt from the forum in last 30 days !!!

HD Media player are all in one file format player. They can play 99% AV file formats just like computers. You can hook them up with HDMI to you AVR and then play download movies, musics.
Some HD Media players have networking options, so that you can connect your broadband and play directly from internet, share files on HDD. Some of them offer wifi connectivity also.

Here are some options > ASUS - O!Play HDP-R1

WD TV Live Hub

ASUS - O!Play Media Pro

Dune HD Media Player - Dune HD TV-101 | Dune HD

Here is some ebay link > media player tv | eBay

Is it possible to transfer files from a CD/USB to a media player ? With a media player do you need a separate source ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back