What speakers to go for (5.1)

ajitelsy

Hi,
Need to get an idea of what speakers to go for have the Wharfedale 10.2 surround setup in mind need some advise.Thanks

Room size 12x14
no i want to buy the Wharfedale 10.2 Surround with the Denon AVR 2113 music pref is classic rock budget for the whole system is Rs100000.
)One Pair Wharfedale Diamond 10.2 bookshelf speakers (Walnut Finish)
2) One Piece Wharfedale Diamond 10.CC centre speaker (Walnut Finish)
3)One Pair Wharfedale Diamond 10.DFS rear surround speakers (Black Finish)
4)One Piece Wharfedale Diamond SW-150 Subwoofer (Walnut Finish)

I am also looking for the same 5.1 speaker set up for my 10X14 room size step by step starting with BS and CC to pair it with my newly bought Denon 1713. Would be keen to know what the senior members on this forum have to say for your setup.

diamond 2 is indeed fine speakers no dounbt...
but they should be placed aprt from wall...being 1 14*12 room already the space is less
so consider that
you can consider equially good 9 series
still demo some other brands to get your choice

kef,usher,polk,sonodyne,klipsche etc...

Thanks Prosenjit,actually the room is l shaped ie hall & dining together so its a bit bigger also i have a Quote for Rs123000 in Cochin that is with thw wiring etc he has given a 12.5 % discount let me see is i can bring the price down a bit also would like to know where i can get some glass wall stands to place the fronts.Thanks once again

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back