What stabilizer

I have been using SVS02/ 04 Domestic appliance stabilisation

It does the job every morning, when there is voltage fluctuation between 9 and 10:30 AM.

During that time, the TV is unusable, since it reboots when the range goes out of the limits.

I am considering a UPS between this and the TV so that it can manage to keep the TV on for the 30 seconds of power issue.
The stabilizer adds some delay and waits for the voltage to come back to normal and then connects the power back to the TV and other appliances. So, the wait time increases a bit.

Crystal plus will be more than sufficient for 43inch plasma. Using it for 51inch plasma
You can also connect D2H and Bluray/DVD player as it is a 3A capacity model. Please check locally it may be available cheaper as v-guard has a good sales network all over india.

It will be good if you add a belkin surge protector with the stabilizer.

Thanks.... I am already using belkin surge protector... After adding stabilizer what should be connection?

Main>belkin>vguard

Or

Main>vguard>belkin

Thanks.... I am already using belkin surge protector... After adding stabilizer what should be connection?

Main>belkin>vguard

Or

Main>vguard>belkin

If higher input accidently comes, stabilizer automatically cut off, this is also one of the basic function of a stabilizer. You can directly connect to your audio video equipments to stabilizer no problem.

Main-Stabilizer-Belkin

Main>belkin>vguard

Or

Main>vguard>belkin

I have connected the first way so that belkin will have a direct ground path.
This is what I have read in some of the related threads.
Main > belkin > vguard.

I have connected the first way so that belkin will have a direct ground path.
This is what I have read in some of the related threads.
Main > belkin > vguard.

Even though you connect this way (main-belkin-stabilizer), may be the total ampere will reduce in the output stage. Bcoz stabilizer regulate only the voltage... but can't boost the actual ampere level....

I have been using SVS02/ 04 Domestic appliance stabilisation

It does the job every morning, when there is voltage fluctuation between 9 and 10:30 AM.

During that time, the TV is unusable, since it reboots when the range goes out of the limits.

I am considering a UPS between this and the TV so that it can manage to keep the TV on for the 30 seconds of power issue.
The stabilizer adds some delay and waits for the voltage to come back to normal and then connects the power back to the TV and other appliances. So, the wait time increases a bit.

Most of the TV have an operating range of 170v to 270v range . If your TV is rebooting then the mains voltage is going below 170v . In such cases a UPS is a better idea than a stabiliser . preferably , an online one .

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back