What to buy, Chevrolet Beat petrol or Honda Brio

Thanks for the info. Now i realize what dealer Trade Certificate is. Was not able to connect when dealer was mentioning the same while i was buying my 2012 Innova in Jan-12. The delivery was delayed because of dealer not having the Trade certificate for the 2012 model.

Cheers
C

Thanks. As per the sales person, if registration is done by Dealer, nowadays no need to take the car to RTO. And also temporary registration is not required, because they have dealer Trade Certificate.

The RTO is around 5 KM from stockyard. I have checked few other cars odometer, they were also having a reading of around 5 to 20 KM.

Probably not easy to become a member on automotive forums,

i understand where you point to. the same place is like a group of stupid folks deciding which one to keep and which one to let go on basis of the way or writing.. i believe they needs writers and not motor heads..lolz :)

You got the nail on the head. :)

i understand where you point to. the same place is like a group of stupid folks deciding which one to keep and which one to let go on basis of the way or writing.. i believe they needs writers and not motor heads..lolz :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back