What to get from Dubai?

andy78

One of my old friends is travelling from Dubai to Hyderabad this weekend?
What do you all think should I get from there? Not looking for something huge.
Any good MP3 Player? or any other small electronic good?

Guys 56 Views and a single reply? Come on guys give me some suggestions!

You query is too vague for any meaningful reply. Do you want a something for your home system, or for your car? Do you want something for video or something for audio? You want an MP3 player for your headphones, home system, or for your car? Most important, what is your budget?

Buying audiophile systems in Dubai is not very simple. The specialty shops are spread out, and each one sells very specific brands. If you go to a electronics supermarket, you get only general brands.

Send a PM to dranil. He lives in Dubai, and can help you with some specific query and availability. But you must first decide what you want. Then we can tell you what is the best brand and model for that item.

Cheers

Budget should be less than 10k ideally. Looking for things like
1.Decent MP3 Player
2. Decent 2-in-1's if still available
3.Some good speakers 2.1
4. Car Stereo or speakers.
5.Blu Ray Player

Only thing is it shouldn't be too huge for him to carry.

Budget should be less than 10k ideally. Looking for things like
1.Decent MP3 Player
2. Decent 2-in-1's if still available
3.Some good speakers 2.1
4. Car Stereo or speakers.
5.Blu Ray Player

Only thing is it shouldn't be too huge for him to carry.

I d say go for a Squeeze box Andy, Would serve the purpose of movies & media

Any of the items you have listed are available in electronic supermarkets across Dubai. You can get Blu-ray players from Panasonic, Pioneer, Samsung, LG, etc all for less than 10K. These will region restricted for Blu-ray. All the other items are also available.

Cheers

India is getting cheaper for electronic goods like Bluray /Media player/2 in 1 speakers..

TV specific models are cheaper and you get freebies too, considering the present exchange rate not worth buying anything from abroad...:cool:

Check out offers on some bluray players from carryfour for which they give a basic android tab as a gift

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back