When will be the AV Expo 2010 in Mumbai?

Brajendu

Dear All... I'm a new kid in this forum though I browse through various articles from time to time, but these days I'm almost addicted to this forum for about 3-4 hrs/day .. :cool:and cant resist to grab more and more info regarding various expert guidance. I'm especially interested for a Stereo setup I'm planning very soon.

Anyway, I heard that there's an event called AV Expo in mumbai that happens every year. Can anybody enlighten me when is this happening this 2010?... or is this already over?:sad:

Dear All... I'm a new kid in this forum though I browse through various articles from time to time, but these days I'm almost addicted to this forum for about 3-4 hrs/day .. :cool:and cant resist to grab more and more info regarding various expert guidance. I'm especially interested for a Stereo setup I'm planning very soon.

Anyway, I heard that there's an event called AV Expo in mumbai that happens every year. Can anybody enlighten me when is this happening this 2010?... or is this already over?:sad:

Ask spirovious:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yeah !! Times showed all AV fans a mirage last year which vanished on the penultimate day..

Thanks to you and spiro ( poor chap went there to chexck ) ,I was saved from visit and enjoyed company of Budha Sadhu ( Old Monk) that day!

So WHEN is the AV Expo event going to happen this year 2010?.. I'm not talking about the Times Expo, but AV MAX expo. ... Or any other such HiFi Audio events, exhibition in Mumbai, Pune.... ?.. any idea where we can get to see many brand under one roof... (without the nakhra of the shop owners )

Ask spirovious:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That was Big Popat.
I went there & was searching the site for almost 45min as few other exibitions were going on.Then called another Forum member who confirmed that expo was called off(Times).
Same with av Expo which was anounced on Holy festival & then they realised,ultimately called off.:mad:

There was a time when in Mumbai expo was with dedicated Demo rooms where we can enjoy.But last few yrs only few companies had Demo room(profx,sanen,philips..)

Last edited:
Spiro not making fun of yours in fact liked your dedication ..really.
In fact myself and madjack planning to join later and have agood time. Because of you our efforts were saved!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back