Where to buy used A/V receiver in Chennai ?

elangoas

Hellp ppl,

I am looking out to buy an used receivers 5.1 / 6.1 with basic features of DTS/DTES & Dolby digital/EX for my friend. Is there a place to buy it in chennai or is there any contact person ? Could you ppl help if you have any contacts in Chennai.

Thanx

I have had good experience with Sasi of Mohan audio. You can contact him at 98404 96860. You can refer my name "Ram"

Do remember, second hand always has it share of luck with performance, so be judicious.

Hey elangoas why not try Yamaha Rx V365 the price has drop to 15k.Available at your Favourite Place Vipul Audio Tech.

The best place wud be.!.hmmm
Chkng the hifivision clasifds regularly!.best deals,temptng price and sold by people who actually have used it,lovd it and knows its values unlike people in richie street!where its al abt pushng stuff mostly!.

Last edited:
Hey elangoas why not try Yamaha Rx V365 the price has drop to 15k.Available at your Favourite Place Vipul Audio Tech.

I am suggesting my friend to get a Sondyne FS & Build the HT package later. So thought to get him an used powerful 5.1/6.1 receiver with basic feature set. I think RX 365 may not be able to drive the FS completely. Sonodyne FS need ample power to be driven comfortably.

I am actually looking for Onkyo HTR-420 used 5.1 receiver. Would be glad if i can get that. It is quite powerful @ 100W/Ch and all channels driven.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back