Where to report defected items received from fellow member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

There were much more pics sent
Thatz a hell a lot of pics taken and sent... If i am getting an item for the 10% of cost, i will fly and pick the item from the vendor place. Worth for the money.. I believe once @santhosh flied from Banglore to Mumbai for collecting ATC.. Good old days and great members and interaction that time on stereo..

@jenson ... Nobody told here that you have cheated...Only telling it could have been packed better...

That’s a fantastic price for those Lowthers. Those Lowthers are like USD 1200 for a pair. You got yourself a great deal.

It is unfortunate to see forum members like Prem insinuate and presume that I sent the units damaged. Does the photos indicate the same? There is a reason why I time stamped it with days newspaper.

In my thread I mentioned ownership history. These are over 10 yrs speakers which I purchased from forum memeber Vulcan, who instead purchased from jaibir.

So if someone decides to let go at cheaper price since I could nt get a higher price it would be construed as me being a cheat? Vulcan had this for sale for nearly 1 year before I purchased it..One other forum member is looking to sell it as well for long time.

Even when I received the rethm one lowther driver was dead on arrival. I purchased brand new pair of lowthers and kept the working one as spare.

I sent rethms in its original packing, the way I received it. It had foam in good condition etc.

Similarly, sent lyrita in case I received from forum memeber. In both cases, no external damage reported. Pulz being built of metal had no damage. Wood based products did.
Sir but this happened with all then 3 shipping you made on different date.
which clearly indicated it’s poorly packed,

1 can be shipping problem 2 can also be but all 3 shippment sent by you on different dates ?

i m not here to accuse you but please get me the speaker in operating condition right now one speaker is not able to stand of its own.

Pls check photos shared, along with videos, it was in perfect condition with me
Bks of poor packaging this happened

That’s a fantastic price for those Lowthers. Those Lowthers are like USD 1200 for a pair. You got yourself a great deal.
Thanks sir, I also purchased all of his stuff still I am facing issue, my main concern is mr @jenson should take responsibility of speaker and for lyrita I will take care

They look fine in the pictures. System is also playing fine. I don’t see any issues. I guess this is clearly a shipping issue for which you cannot be held responsible.
Sir please see the packaging. That doesn’t look fine these speaker get shipped al over the would. If my @jenson packed it correctly this would have not happened

mr @jenson please take care of speakers or take them back and pay me back my money.
I don’t need anything from you.

How do you expect him to take responsibility for the speaker? It clearly is a shipping issue. Shipping is always at buyers risk.

Jensons packaging is in line with how Rethm packs and send their speakers. I have purchased 4 pairs of Rethm speakers in my lifetime. They all came packed like this only.

And anyway he had sent you pictures of the packing. If you wanted them packed differently you should have mentioned it.

How do you expect him to take responsibility for the speaker? It clearly is a shipping issue. Shipping is always at buyers risk.
Sir please se packaging he does was not upto date no bubble rapping. Also he has to take care of speakers repair as I m taking care of lyrita

Jensons packaging is in line with how Rethm packs and send their speakers. I have purchased 4 pairs of Rethm speakers in my lifetime. They all came packed like this only.

And anyway he had sent you pictures of the packing. If you wanted them packed differently you should have mentioned it.
Sir I m not experienced and mr @jenson asked me to trust him for shipping as he say he is doing for 20 years. I trusted him
This forum and this community works on trust right?
I reported him when first speaker came with crack again told him when next shipment Lyrita was damaged and not last m final shipment was worst

@Jatintan007 ... You got a good deal and @jenson has also sent with the original packing, may be he could have packed better. For the deal you got only the Rs.5000 extra speakers itself worth $1200 as told by @prem ...

Hence it is an safe bet to close the issue and just hire an carpenter and complete the touch up work.. Still it has problem after the touch up ping @jenson .

Take care and start enjoying the kit.

When he sent you pictures of the packing, why didn’t you raise this point of bubble packing.

When he sent you pictures of the packing, why didn’t you raise this point of bubble packing.
Sir I m not experienced and mr @jenson asked me to trust him for shipping as he say he is doing for 20 years. I trusted him
This forum and this community works on trust right?
I reported him when first speaker came with crack again told him when next shipment Lyrita was damaged and not last m final shipment was worst

@Jatintan007 ... You got a good deal and @jenson has also sent with the original packing, may be he could have packed better. For the deal you got only the Rs.5000 extra speakers itself worth $1200 as told by @prem ...

Hence it is an safe bet to close the issue and just hire an carpenter and complete the touch up work.. Still it has problem after the touch up ping @jenson .

Take care and start enjoying the kit.
my actual unit is not working, I paid for everything working condition but everything I get have issue, one speaker is not able to stand I have it’s video I can send it to you. I am not even mentioned the problems with lyrita….

Mr @jenson please respond to my request.
Kindly take care of speaker damage or I will ship them back to you with everything else and please return my money back.

my actual unit is not working, I paid for everything working condition but everything I get have issue, one speaker is not able to stand I have it’s video I can send it to you. I am not even mentioned the problems with lyrita….
For that only told just hire a carpenter and complete the minor work, anything can be repaired...Check the feet...

For that only told just hire a carpenter and complete the minor work, anything can be repaired...Check the feet...
Dear sir please understand who will take responsibility of opening of the speakers I don’t think any carpenter will be expert to repair them and it’s not child’s play. They are very uniquely designed.
If something wrong happened then who will take responsibility?
I am taking care of damages happened to lyrita and Mr jenson should take care of speakers damages.

Mr. @jenson this not how world runs like take money and just went off. Please take responsibility of the damages happening.

I am tired of requesting you to respond.

you are not same person after taking the money.
Earlier you use to respond to all my calls

@Jatintan007 going through the thread I came across a response from @panditji (page 1?) referring to a pair of Magnepans that you had bought previously that also were delivered to you in a damaged state.
I am wondering why after experiencing this you still opted to buy expensive equipment and risk the same?

@Jatintan007 going through the thread I came across a response from @panditji (page 1?) referring to a pair of Magnepans that you had bought previously that also were delivered to you in a damaged state.
I am wondering why after experiencing this you still opted to buy expensive equipment and risk the same?
No sir that speaker went off after 2 months of my purchase and use and I never blamed anyone anywhere and still have good connection with seller and I take his guidance.

You are again and again asking who will take responsibility but never thought of asking or discussing this with Jenson before shipping what will happen if there is transit damage and should I buy insurance or he will take insurance for which obvious you will pay.
Neither you pointed to any issues with packing.

You were happy to get a super deal whch you can't say no.
Now that shipping has damaged the product so you are after Jenson that he should repair.
This is not a commercial sale happening from Croma or any other manufacturer or dealer that you can hold seller responsible when he has shared everything with you.
Yes he said he is experienced and he did what he felt was best, so where is he wrong if it was damaged in shipping.

When you were getting such a good deal you were happy. Did you tell Jenson , that you will give him more Money, all know how hard you bargain.

Now that the speakers and amplifier are damaged in shipping you are again and again asking who will take care of it.

No sir that speaker went off after 2 months of my purchase and use and I never blamed anyone anywhere and still have good connection with seller and I take his guidance.
I was very positive about this deal mr @jenson also knew about my experience with Maggie’s and he assured me and asked me to trust him as he is doing this from last 20 years and expert in packaging and shipping.
So I trusted and I didn’t see any risk as he was old member here.

You are again and again asking who will take responsibility but never thought of asking or discussing this with Jenson before shipping what will happen if there is transit damage and should I buy insurance or he will take insurance for which obvious you will pay.
Neither you pointed to any issues with packing.

You were happy to get a super deal whch you can't say no.
Now that shipping has damaged the product so you are after Jenson that he should repair.
This is not a commercial sale happening from Croma or any other manufacturer or dealer that you can hold seller responsible when he has shared everything with you.
Yes he said he is experienced and he did what he felt was best, so where is he wrong if it was damaged in shipping.

When you were getting such a good deal you were happy. Did you tell Jenson , that you will give him more Money, all know how hard you bargain.

Now that the speakers and amplifier are damaged in shipping you are again and again asking who will take care of it.
Sir, mr @jenson being experienced should have insured the shipping and he was doing the packaging and shipping everything.
I did not get any out of the world deal and I paid him what we agreed on.

I would have understand 1 shipment problems but all 3 shipments were held on different dates we’re damaged. This don’t sound like it’s not shipping problem but packaging

also he was responsible for packaging and he never mentioned me every that shipping will be my risk.

He kept on taking Money. Please ask him

I was very positive about this deal mr @jenson also knew about my experience with Maggie’s and he assured me and asked me to trust him as he is doing this from last 20 years and expert in packaging and shipping.
So I trusted and I didn’t see any risk as he was old member here.
So it's you only who trusted him.
So now why if something went wrong you are behind him and almost threatening him.

There is no free lunch sir. You trusted because you also wanted to save money.

Else you would have told that you can't trust anyone and you want it be wooden crated by a professional and for that obviously you would have to pay.

If you made an error in judgment you can't be blaming other's.

He still would claim he did the way he knows best so where is he wrong.

If you had doubts you should have told hik to pack if by professional.

So now why if something went wrong you are behind him and almost threatening him.

Else you would have told that you can't trust anyone and you want it be wooden crated by a professional and for that obviously you would have to pay.

Sir you means we should not trust anyone?
My fault is trusting him?

I would say he made errors in packaging and which is costing me huge damages.

Please understand and keep myself in you shoes and then say such comments.

Mr @jenson must get speakers repaired and I will take are of Lyrita

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back