Where to report defected items received from fellow member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I'm the seller and I completely understand jatins frustration, completely relatable as I myself have faced such things with three purchases on forum... Has that stopped me from purchasing, no. Because, the cost is such.

I sold the following items to jatin at following prices
Rethm saadhana - 75k
Lyrita dht pre + 2A3 set amp - 35k
Pulz pre plus ha400 - 20k

Shipping cost was borne 50% by me
courier used - Fedex

Plus freebies such as -
Murthys speaker cables - worth 5k
Mogami interconnects - worth 5k
Extra lowther speaker - worth 25k
RCA tubes for 2a3 Amplifier
21 audio CDs
4-5 lps

Here are some of the videos and pictures sent to Jatin - https://photos.app.goo.gl/2joNqKmB9YzLoh4N9

Did I receive any complaint in how I packed the items before sending - No.
Did I offer to buy back the pulz and lyrita - yes as I had sold it purely as a system match convenience for jatin

He mentions I cut the phone - yes his third call in this regard where he accussed me of stitching up the rethm by using mseal?! I told him that the problem is now solved as he can fix it by mseal. Pls refer to pics. which I glad I date stamped using the days newspaper and sent it live to jatin.

I spent nearly 3.5 lakhs for this package. I took my loss. I can't take any more losses.

Sellers market? Not really, if buyer wants service, guarantees, assurances, then pls buy retail or take the trouble of picking the items, personally

never claimed I'm dealing in this forum, I'm open to hear from anyone on this forum if they have felt so. I have just sold my jbl 4312, f5 amp and cadence arista/va . All sucessfully delivered.

I'm posting as it is troubling to see how jatins genuine frustration has now turned into something where he feels I should take responsibility to, including coordination with Jacob..i can't, just not practical.
Also FYI I paid you total 142,500 where 5000 for shipping. You are wrong about even calculations here.
I hope you don’t share me transaction details.
You never given anything for free Mr you raised amount later for them, if you are charging so how can you call it freebies?

it’s just bundled deal you so you reduced price and if I known that in this Condition you will send them then no one would have paid you even that much.

When pictures are being shared of packing , how can seller be blamed?

Seller can even say if buyer was not sure he could have told to wood crate it.

If someone is old member does if make it his legal duty to teach someone how to assess how good is packing and all?

Again I say if buyer was not sure about packing why didn't he raise any question?

What if the parcel was damaged while taking it up to the third floor where buyer resides in his building?

Equal doubts can be raised from both sides.
Sir just see pics he shared non of them of close up, how will I see all this defects

I trusted his judgment as he said many times an assured me all these items are in original packaging and these items are shipped even out of Indian. he even said he is doing shipment from last 10-20 years no complaints ever.

he being old member I just blinded trusted him.

so trusting him was my mistake??

he did poor packaging he booked shipping, how will I be responsible for the damages ?

I have lift I m building and these items were already having these problems.
he just conned me.

if he is responsible then why didn’t he take responsibility of getting speakers repaired.

I will take care of lyrita pre power amplifiers…

Shipment should have been insured. Atleast it would have been helpful in fixing the damage.

Shipping in India is terrible. I have personally seen them throwing my brand new speakers on the floor when I went for pickup. In this case it was Bluedart.

No no. This is wrong. You gotta take this statement back. Please. This is unethical.
My apologies, understand my pain too.
If he is responsible then why didn’t he take responsibility of getting speakers repaired.

I will take care of lyrita pre power amplifiers…

I am sorry, Looking at the state, I really can understand what’s going through. I am sure the seller knows there is a thread that’s ON and he should definitely get back on here to come clean.
Nobody does it deliberately. Trust me! Our shipping is definitely worse and if i were you, I may have drive down 1k Kms to get these stuff you got and it is really worth that trip. Ofcourse considering the current situation it’s difficult but with time it’s definitely doable.
What’s happened has happened.
Nobody can reverse that. It’s just you (victim) and the seller has to sort this out. We are just onlookers. We can just console you. How much of it will be of actual help? I don’t know.
Going by the image you shared, if I was in your place, I would have been much more heart broken than you are. Sort this out yourself and have a good musical dreams.
Shit happens guys. We are matured enough to handle these. Difficulties come and go and we being humans need to sort these things out privately as much as possible.
@Jatintan007, Sir, this is a learning for all of us and that does not mean we loose trust in one another. Have a cool conversation and see how it works out. If it does not, so be it. Like all say, there is someone watching all the time. Just like a world famous saying “WHAT GOES AROUND IS WHAT COMES AROUND”. It’s easy for all of us to comment on what we want but, what you and the seller are going through only you guys know.
Sir he is not ready to listen n help me to sort this. He got his money and he is enjoying it.

looking at the packaging pics .....more thermocol , bubble wrap and mainly wooden crate would have helped and maybe avoided this damage ....not sure if this was discussed between both and accordingly costs worked out ? .

Shipment should have been insured. Atleast it would have been helpful in fixing the damage.

Shipping in India is terrible. I have personally seen them throwing my brand new speakers on the floor when I went for pickup. In this case it was Bluedart.
He is doing this for years he must have done insurance as he was managing everything and asking to trust him. I could have paid more,… he did not even shared any pay slips of shipment.
He took 5000 extra for it but never shared how much was actually he spent on shipping.

looking at the packaging pics .....more thermocol , bubble wrap and mainly wooden crate would have helped and maybe avoided this damage ....not sure if this was discussed between both and accordingly costs worked out ? .
He assured me packing is like tank. Nothing will happen

He is doing this for years he must have done insurance as he was managing everything and asking to trust him. I could have paid more,… he did not even shared any pay slips of shipment.
He took 5000 extra for it but never shared how much was actually he spent on shipping.
That's bad. Most of the times it's always buyers risk. If I am selling things I would suggest buyers to add insurance just to be on the safe side because I don't trust shipping companies here.
If you say the seller is selling things for so many years then he must be knowing the process and should have suggested taking insurance.

That's bad. Most of the times it's always buyers risk. If I am selling things I would suggest buyers to add insurance just to be on the safe side because I don't trust shipping companies here.
If you say the seller is selling things for so many years then he must be knowing the process and should have suggested taking insurance.
He never said anything about it.

Very very poor packaging by the seller, you have to always Bubblewrap the actual product cartons, stick a Fragile sticker on them & insure their value high so they know its an expensive item. Thats how it was done when i sold my Tower Speakers & Amps few months back over here.
Looks like the seller just wanted to get rid of it as if it was a burden to him? If he is responsible, he should compensate for this screw up from his side & stop blaming the courier as his packaging was crap.
Example how to pack-
View attachment 57478
Thanks for your support here,,, this guy always says to me that it’s original shipping box. I don’t need to worry I m selling stuff here from 20 years

still such packaging n blaming on shipping company.
He sent 3 different boxes on 3 different dates all gets damaged bks of his poor packaging choice.
In India more then millions of shipping happened n all his shipments got compromised.

I was shocked seeing the packing myself. I mean such heavy speakers he just packed it like how one packs all his books and notebooks in a carton after finishing college lol
She should be shameful of this now everyone see it’s his mistake of poor shipping.

It's so sad to see only the buyer suffer for shipping damage which is out of both party's control. This is so not fair! The buyer is just as innocent in these scenarios as the seller yet only the buyer has to bear the total loss!
Here poor packaging is problems see seller pics that He shared.
Millions of shipments happening in India daily only all his packaging got compromised.

This guy should take care of speakers and I will take care of lyrita.
That only reasonable solution i see and I hope our community will agree

This guy should take care of speakers and I will take care of lyrita.
That only reasonable solution i see and I hope our community will agree
What every one here thinks isn’t going to help you in any way. If the seller doesn’t want to take responsibility you are left on your own.

If amicable solution is no longer an option (although I personally believe that's the best route), start exploring the legal options available to you.

What every one here thinks isn’t going to help you in any way. If the seller doesn’t want to take responsibility you are left on your own.
Then the seller is not responsible person and should be shamed by everyone in community so that he will never do it again with anyone else.
But you agree after seeing pics it’s his mistake of doing poor packaging?

I am not able to sleep since yesterday till now after this huge loss.

If amicable solution is no longer an option (although I personally believe that's the best route), start exploring the legal options available to you.
Legal action can be taken as its simple case of section 420…

I I really don’t wanna go to that as he is a family guy.
I m still empathetic for him. But is not. He said my un luckiest guy ever he seen that all 3 major shipments got damaged

No no. This is wrong. You gotta take this statement back. Please. This is unethical.

+1 Som. While its very disappointing to see that Jatin has received items worth 1.5L in damaged state, the tone with which the discussion has been happening (this same post has been shared in numerous FB/Whatsapp groups by the buyer) is very unprofessional. Calling a seller a "richi rich", "bad person", "chor bazaar scalper/dealer" is not the way to go about it even if you might feel this way inwardly and I dont think seller should feel shameful for packing it wrongly but should certainly be more receptive towards helping the buyer out to reduce the anguish.

I do agree that this matter needs to be resolved amicably & professionally without hurling accuses at each other via a private chat including a senior member who would be willing to liaise and try to reach a conclusion. Its possible 90% comments support seller/buyer here but it amounts to zilch till you guys talk and reach to a conclusion.

I m still empathetic for him. But is not. He said my un luckiest guy ever he seen that all 3 major shipments got damaged
Well, give it a day or two. Once the emotions come down and good sense prevails, wonder happens.

You have no other options, either talk with the seller and come to some sort of agreement or proceed legally or accept loss and move on. I understand your frustration but these insults aren't going to do you any good.

+1 Som. While its very disappointing to see that Jatin has received items worth 1.5L in damaged state, the tone with which the discussion has been happening (this same post has been shared in numerous FB/Whatsapp groups by the buyer) is very unprofessional. Calling a seller a "richi rich", "bad person", "chor bazaar scalper/dealer" is not the way to go about it even if you might feel this way inwardly and I dont think seller should feel shameful for packing it wrongly but should certainly be more receptive towards helping the buyer out to reduce the anguish.

I do agree that this matter needs to be resolved amicably & professionally without hurling accuses at each other via a private chat including a senior member who would be willing to liaise and try to reach a conclusion. Its possible 90% comments support seller/buyer here but it amounts to zilch till you guys talk and reach to a conclusion.
Sir I totally agree n I never tagged him or took his name you see.
this is simply agreed by fellow members too that the packaging was poor.
he not will to take any responsibility…
Ideally he can take care of both speakers damaged and I will take care of lyrita.
Rest all you members more senior and need your support and help.
I m seriously in lots of stress as it was my 3-4 years saving which got wasted by seller’s poor packaging skills.

You have no other options, either talk with the seller and come to some sort of agreement or proceed legally or accept loss and move on. I understand your frustration but these insults aren't going to do you any good.
Sir also really don’t wanna get into all that. But seller is not taking issue seriously and saying he have money n I have speakers which are seriously disfigured

Then the seller is not responsible person and should be shamed by everyone in community so that he will never do it again with anyone else.
But you agree after seeing pics it’s his mistake of doing poor packaging?

I am not able to sleep since yesterday till now after this huge loss.
Well pple will just forget and move on. Nothing going to happen in us shaming him here. Try to accept and move on. As the other fm said u can either sort it out with the seller or take legal actions which will be a headache for you given the current pandemic situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back