Which amp for Dynaudio AUdience 52?

< Rajesh_p > :

Some great tube integrated amps for them are:
Jadis DA-88 (& not the Orchestra)
Older Audio Research Tube Integrated amps - 50watts
But the cost of these above does not justify pairing them with the A52.
What does is the Cheaper option: Cayin A88T

Thank you for the above recommendation.

Are push pull tubes Cayin A88t equallvalent to SET 6C33C 15wpc 'A' class?

Thank you

Listening to Rock with Tubes is a very different experience...very enjoyble I would say.
Now whether the 15 watts Lyrita can do it with A52 is not something I would want to guess but if you go with his reference monoblocks, I am sure it can do the job well and with all the tube magic you would want. Its always nice to have some power reserve when using Dynes. If Viren can certify that his 15 watts SET is equal or more powerful than his monoblocks then you are all SET;).

I think the man who designs them would really know if the russian tubes have steam in them.

Mr. Viren could you please elaborate/ certify if 15 watts SET is equal or more powerful monoblocks?

Thank you

Hello Rajesh_p,

The Lyrita 6C33C SET amp sounds quite powerful as far as single-ended amps go. It does have excellent bass control. It certainly sounds better than my earlier pushpull tube amps.

How it pairs with the Dynaudio A52 speakers, I cannot say since I have not heard those speakers. Besides, there is no way of judging the pairing till you actually put them together and hear for yourself.

What I can suggest is that you hear the Lyrita 6C33C SET with the Lyrita Amity speakers. That is a pair I have heard! The Amity's should play your music, death metal, quite well. Besides, they are cheaper!

Power, in music, is a matter of perception. If you need the feeling of getting kicked in the gut, then the Amity's won't do it for you. If you want to sense the power and glory across the spectrum of music, then they are worth listening to. You decide.

Regards,
Viren

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back