Which beresford to buy:

Sumit

Hi Folks!!

I need suggestions w.r.t. the model of Beresford DAC . I am getting confused b/w 7510 & 7520. Can forum members shed some light about which model to buy?

Thanks

unleash_me

Dont know the technical difference between the two other than the fact that 7520 has a USB input. I have a 7510 bought about 9 months back. Since I'm toying around the idea of a possible upgrade in the near future, i'm planning to sell it. If you are interested, pm me.

spirovious

7520 is better than 7510 as it has USB in,its opsamps can be changed easily & you can get sound exactly you need.
Read more on theartofsound web.

bazee

USB support is one difference.. anyway firmware will alsobe different.
i

vinod_david

Banned
Banned
Thanks for the details.
If we buy in UK, then anyway 15% VAT is added. So importing here is better I guess.

I just came from UK and got a Logitech Squeezebox 3 with VAT added, but claimed the VAT at Heathrow. You can claim your VAT provided you show your VAT claim form duly filled by the selling party.

:)

I just came from UK and got a Logitech Squeezebox 3 with VAT added, but claimed the VAT at Heathrow. You can claim your VAT provided you show your VAT claim form duly filled by the selling party.

:)

Thanks Vinod for the info. So if I buy the stuff from UK, with VAT, while leaving the country, I can claim at the Airport? Will they give back the amount?

If so, then is there any timeframe within which the buyer has to make claim?

Last edited:

maniac_2004

slightly off topic ..
how will a asus Xonar compare to a beresford ? Advantage being avoiding all the importing hassles for the xonar ..

rallynut

@anand,nice buy the beresford esp for the price and connectivity options.congrats.do post impressions.cheers
@mod MBR,excellent stuff u got in ur modes of transport!!esp in the jeep.perfect choice,the marine range.clarion does make some good stuff.just surprised u have it up as part of ur signature only now!!cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.