Which brand to choose?

Vaibhav singhal

I have a small room of 350 sq ft.
My budget is 3 lakhs for speakers.
I'm looking for 5.1.2 dolby atmos.
I already have a marantz amplifier sr 5012 7.2 channel.
Which brand should i choose for speakers in which i get clear high notes and solid bass of low notes.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining!
Hope that you are able to find all the information you need on here.

Regards.

Which brand should i choose for speakers in which i get clear high notes and solid bass of low notes.

With that budget, go for a quality set-up. Go for Dali Rubicon Vokal for Centre; Rubicon LCR for fronts and a nice subwoofer. I have a Dali subwoofer. There maybe better options than a Dali. I preferred to have the same brand in my set-up. I have the Dali Fazon as the surrounds.

All these will consume most of your budget or probably overshoot your budget .But it will be a quality set-up. For the surrounds, you can buy some pre-owned ones and later on as financial situation permits upgrade them. Surrounds are operational for about 10% of the time in a movie. Centre is key in my view.

This is will be a lasting solution in my view.

I am a very satisfied user of the Rubicon. A safe choice and they price it quite reasonably (as compared to their international prices ) in India in my view.

All the best!

You want it mainly for movies or music ?

With that budget, go for a quality set-up. Go for Dali Rubicon Vokal for Centre; Rubicon LCR for fronts and a nice subwoofer. I have a Dali subwoofer. There maybe better options than a Dali. I preferred to have the same brand in my set-up. I have the Dali Fazon as the surrounds.

All these will consume most of your budget or probably overshoot your budget .But it will be a quality set-up. For the surrounds, you can buy some pre-owned ones and later on as financial situation permits upgrade them. Surrounds are operational for about 10% of the time in a movie. Centre is key in my view.

This is will be a lasting solution in my view.

I am a very satisfied user of the Rubicon. A safe choice and they price it quite reasonably (as compared to their international prices ) in India in my view.

All the best!

I have heard dali is expensive as compared to its quality they give.
It is good but i want best thing for 3 lakhs
Like no other thing can beat this under this budget

Hi Vaibhav, I have Dali Rubicon LCR (LH & RH) 5 months old for sale, if interested can ping me

If possible do try and have a listen to Gallo Adivas, Very nice sounding especially for a small to medium sized room. They should be within your mentioned budget as well.

Back