Which headphone to get under 10k

ATH40x I bought recently at headphonezone.in for 6K. Sounds pretty good in the initial run, yet to listen for long. Reproduces sound clean and as it is. I am hearing it with FiiO Q1 DAC from computer and also FiiO X1 + Q1 combo. headphonezone.in is really good you can also opt for expert opinion and you get a call back promptly to help with your decision. Based of Mumbai but they have warehouse elsewhere to deliver.

Hi guys the is a change of plan. My brother will be coming form us in Dec or Jan so I am planning to buy one headphone from us
So I have increased the budget to get a good audiophile headphone. I have shortlisted these which do you think will go for all genres and classic rock
Hifima 400s
Oppo pm3
Senn hd 700 available at about 50% discount
Or you can suggest any other headphone to be bought from us for music only no gaming or movies

HD 700 at the current prices are real VFM. But you will need to invest some money in a decent amp. Personally I have paired the HD 700 with a TEAC HA 501. And the result is pure bliss. Another amp which pairs well with the HD 700 according to audiophiles is Project Ember. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help. I have Yamaha as 2000 amp. It is a stereo amp which has headphone output. Will it suffice. I don't want to spend on more gear

Thanks for the help. I have Yamaha as 2000 amp. It is a stereo amp which has headphone output. Will it suffice. I don't want to spend on more gear

I am not sure whether that would suffice. The HD700 is very picky about the amp. Initially I was using it with the FIIO E12 and I personally felt it was a tad too bright. Would advise you to opt for 400S or PM3 if you don't want to spend on more gear as both are much easier to drive.

Thanks for help guys .I have ordered hifiman 400s . as I am intrigued by planar sound. Let's hope I like it.ordered focus pads as well as brainwavz pads . note if someone is coming from us will get it

Thanks for help guys .I have ordered hifiman 400s . as I am intrigued by planar sound. Let's hope I like it.ordered focus pads as well as brainwavz pads . note if someone is coming from us will get it

Cool. Do write a review once you receive it.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back