Which Indian online photo printing site is the best

I've only taken prints and calendars from snapfish. Calendars for 3 years now. Looking forward to creating the next one in Dec.

For editing old pics, local studios should be there. We have a local studio that does a good job restoring and coloring.

this is because Goa has a abundance of video editing and image processing studios :) lots of trained folks

Hi, i make my orders from Snapfish site and Zoomin. In snapfish you can get first 10 photos free of cost and price of each photo is 2.95 Rs. But in zoomin the price of the 4x6 photo is 4.00rs..Their quality is quite good, you can try them.

arun and ronit, are you really satisfied with quality of zoomin? what is the biggest size you printed? one of my photophile friend suggested that zoomin quality is not that great in recent times and the main compaint was that color profiles were slightly fade and less lively.

Hey kaushik i am disagree with you..i am also using zoomin....and ordered around 10 products which include bags, bookmarks, albums and photo also..their delivery always on time... :thumbsup: as far as late delivery issue concern then i must say it happen because of some other issue..but not always..have you ask them for the reason of late delivery? :cool:

I ordered a poster from snapfish and i got it within a week (precisely today eve.) Quality is good, but i cannot compare to the local stores, as i haven't used them.

At the same day, i ordered one on snapfish , i also ordered one on zoomin too. There was a 50% offer for posters in zoomin. While ordering, payment process got stuck. After 2 days, there was a mail from CC saying that the amount has been credited to the zoomin account.

But when checked on the zoomin site, it says that order is pending for payment.

I have mailed zoomin regarding this (CC mail also attached),but havent got reply till now. It been almost 4-5 days. The amount has been debited from card.

Will need to wait till a week to check whether amount will be crdited to my account.

Hey kaushik i am disagree with you..i am also using zoomin....and ordered around 10 products which include bags, bookmarks, albums and photo also..their delivery always on time... :thumbsup: as far as late delivery issue concern then i must say it happen because of some other issue..but not always..have you ask them for the reason of late delivery? :cool:

brother...

my bad luck struck with :mad:"picsquare"

Try For Printposters.in website for large photo printing with highest quality print available in India. Even Canvas print is of water proof above that we provide free delivery across India.

Disclaimer : Owner of this website has written this message

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back