Which is Best From Denon X-1000 & E-300/yamaha Rxv 575/Onkyo 525

Thank You Elengoas & Tanmayj....

Well MY personal choice for stereo or music is BS rather than Satellite so i will try to demo of your suggested sonodyne series..

I Have recieved some good reviews for Avr Denon x 2000 & yamaha rxv 575 both Model is of 2013.Yes, i agree i want be using those extra features..Like(Network/Wifi/Airplay/ipod/7.2 channel/extra zone/Mhl/4k Pass through)Thats why i am looking midrange Model.I will prefer Video Upscaling if it's worth.

I Will check up Onkyo 616..Also waiting for Pioneer FS/BS- SP BS 52 which is going to launch in India this month according to AV MAX.

I am unable to find Sonodyne AVANT 150 Series here in Mumbai for demo?.Also Looking for Wharfdale Diamond Seriers 10.1/2/3.Anyone who have use those Whorfdale Diamonds Series pl input your suggestions.

So its realy Time consuming process.....Needs Patience.....
Just doing my home work with the help of all of you FM... I Realy Thanks you ALL for kind help....

Regards
Rajubhai

Ranjubhai,

Upscaling is not required as your Tv will be doing the upscaling to best suit your display. 3d capability and 4k passthrough will be enough for future proof as far as video is considered.@ 35k Onkyo 525 will be good value for money.

Hi Dear Svs..
Thank you for your advice re Onkyo 525...
I alrady bought Denon Avr X-1000 15 days back which is realy fantastic Avr but purchased last week one more higher model Denon X -2000 for more power and additional more features and believe me it's realy great Avr too...

I am extreemly happy on my upgrading decision for Denon X-2000...There are lots more improvements over Denon X-1000 in sound quality for both Stereo & Movies...

Regards

BTW ,

Which speakers you have connected with DENON 2000? i am looking for same combination , confused about teh speakers.

I have finalized the AVR as DENON X 1000. I am looking for good BS +Sub which can go with it . With 90% cable viewing and 10% movies + Music

BTW ,

Which speakers you have connected with DENON 2000? i am looking for same combination , confused about teh speakers.

I have finalized the AVR as DENON X 1000. I am looking for good BS +Sub which can go with it . With 90% cable viewing and 10% movies + Music

Hi

YES Spiro is right...He has visited my house with FM DarshanJoshi & Coolestone And They Help me in my Entire setup...
Now my setup is sounding GREAT... I am Thankful to them...

I have Dali Zensor 7 FS Pair + Zensor 1 BS Pair for surround + Zensor Vocal Center and Zensor SubWoofer E 12F with Denon AVR X-2000....

Best VFM Pkg for Music & Movies both....

Rajubhai

Last edited:
I am extreemly happy on my upgrading decision for Denon X-2000...There are lots more improvements over Denon X-1000 in sound quality for both Stereo & Movies...

Hi rjg,

I am also planing to buy Denon AVR. I am in the dialama of buying denon x-1000 or x2000. I am not concerning about additional features provided by X2000. But I really concern about sound quality. I am in chennai and I am not able to audition both AVR in one place and compare it. So I need your advice here.

After long time of listening, still you feel X2000 is better than X1000 in sound quality? Is DENON uses any higher quality internal components in X2000?

Thanks,

People say that Onkyo sounds Bright and I do agree as I am using Onkyo for 5 years now, initially SR 506 and now NR 515. However, in terms of reliability Onkyo is very dependable.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back