Which is better? Hisense U6G vs VU GloLED (Please help)

Which is better?

• Total voters

shrey75

I’m confused between Hisense U6G and VU GLOLED (55 inches) please help me decide!!
For now, I will use this TV in my living room. I'll use it in my bedroom after a few months when I buy a Sony X90k

FYI: FOMO:
Last night, I ordered VU GLOLED (55 inches) from Amazon for 34k.. should I cancel the order and go with Hisense U6G?

U6G PROS:
VA with FLAD, and QLED with 700nits panel

U6G CONS:
  • no eARC (I don’t think this is a deal breaker)
  • no HDMI 2.1
  • other gaming related features
  • only 2 years warranty (no extended warranty options from Hisense)

VU GloLED PROS:
  • Price (34k is a steal)
  • Newer Model
  • Option to extend the warranty to 3 Years
VU GloLED CONS:
  • No FLAD
  • Not a QLED Panel
  • VU model does offer extended warranty options of up to 3 years. Heard VU service is much better than Hisense.
According to reviews, VU Gloed PQ is on par with U6G not sure if this is true. I'm ok to spend an extra 5k but I want the best PQ with service reliability.

According to my research, Hisense ASS is terrible and VU's service is much better. Can someone share their experience dealing with these companies? Finally, as of now, VU is priced at 34k with offers and Hisense around 44k with offers.

Last edited:
I’m confused between Hisense U6G and VU GLOLED (55 inches) please help me decide!!
For now, I will use this TV in my living room. I'll use it in my bedroom after a few months when I buy a Sony X90k

FYI: FOMO:
Last night, I ordered VU GLOLED (55 inches) from Amazon for 34k.. should I cancel the order and go with Hisense U6G?

U6G PROS:
VA with FLAD, and QLED with 700nits panel

U6G CONS:
  • no eARC (I don’t think this is a deal breaker)
  • no HDMI 2.1
  • other gaming related features
  • only 2 years warranty (no extended warranty options from Hisense)

VU GloLED PROS:
  • Price (34k is a steal)
  • Newer Model
  • Option to extend the warranty to 3 Years
VU GloLED CONS:
  • No FLAD
  • Not a QLED Panel
  • VU model does offer extended warranty options of up to 3 years. Heard VU service is much better than Hisense.
According to reviews, VU Gloed PQ is on par with U6G not sure if this is true. I'm ok to spend an extra 5k but I want the best PQ with service reliability.

According to my research, Hisense ASS is terrible and VU's service is much better. Can someone share their experience dealing with these companies? Finally, as of now, VU is priced at 34k with offers and Hisense around 44k with offers.
FALD with 700 nits brightness would have been my deal makers. If you don't plan to game at 120hz or using eArc, then U6G is a better choice.

FALD with 700 nits brightness would have been my deal makers. If you don't plan to game at 120hz or using eArc, then U6G is a better choice.

Hey, Thanks for the reply. VU Gloed doesn't have 120hz.. it is a 60hz panel.
I would be using an external 5.1 setup (Dolby Digital Plus or DTS)
Does having an eARC make any difference? is it worth spending 5-8k more for U6G?

Sound quality is okay, viewing angle are better but picture quality is quite good, just not as good as oled which i also have.

alright, if sound quality is manageable then I might go for U6G then. Vu Gloed has a 100w speaker with eARC support. But yeah.. as many suggested, I might get U6G for FLAD.
Any TV with a 100W speaker will still not serve your needs for 5.1 or 7.1 sound. Hence I'd ignore the 100W aspect of that TV entirely.

FALD/ QLED will result in a significant improvement in picture quality. You'll anyway get a home theater for better sound.

Warranty of 2 vs. 3 is certainly significant, just keep your fingers crossed and go for the FALD/ QLED panel

U6G Is the best price to value proposition right now.The only tv i found with good sound is Samsung QN90.

VU glo masterpiece television original images attached # true masterpiece with 3 years warranty

Attachments

• 20221116_185337.jpg
    20221116_185337.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 49
VU gloled use Google os version 11 while hisense u6g has android os,version 9,but vu doesn't have full array local dimming and quantum dot layers, 400 nits brightness while u6g is qled with full array local dimming and doesn't have earc port. I prefer u6g

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back