Which is better?

sunilkm

Hi,

I am looking for a min-hifi for bedroom setup.
Anyone know what is the price bracket Onkyo liverpool systems?

Onkyo CS-315 and CS-515?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the specs in detail. This is the main difference what i could make out..

CS-315 - Uses single bit DAC.
CS-515 - 24bit/192KHz Wolfson DAC.

Any such systems from Marantz? I have called Music Ranch, bangalore and they said No CD Receiver or Mini-systems...

Which are the other Marantz dealers in Bangalore?

Thanks

Yes, Marantz listed CR-401 and CR-601 in their singapore site. So I asked the bangalore dealer. It seems he never heard about it!!!

CR-401 has 24bit/192 KHz DAC from Wolfson and CR-601 is CR401+DAB feature.

I will have to checkout Denon too, but believe it is expensive than Onkyo.
CS-515 has lot of reviews and 5 star rating from what hi-fi group test.. will have to audition..

Hi
I have heard CR 401 at Coimbatore , the system was connected to Mission bookshelf speakers ( i dont remember the model) , the sound was terrific , better then Onkyo . Trust me give an audition before you buy anything. the price was quoted around 25k for the CR401.

Hi
I have heard CR 401 at Coimbatore , the system was connected to Mission bookshelf speakers ( i dont remember the model) , the sound was terrific , better then Onkyo . Trust me give an audition before you buy anything. the price was quoted around 25k for the CR401.

Hi soundofmusic,

Sounds good. Do you know any place in Delhi where the same is available?

Regards.

Hi

Must've been the Mission M30i or M31i

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back