Which Receiver for Home Theatre?

Pioneer VSX532 or Denon 1200 For Wharfedale DX1

• Pioneer VSX 531

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • DENON 1200

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

deep_blues

Need to buy a new receiver for my home theatre. Using a Panasonic projector, Panasonic blu ray bdp220 & wharfedale dx1 5.1 speaker set up.

Confused between the Pioneer VSX 531 & the Denon 1200.. Have no problem with the difference in budget (Pioneer 29k odd & Denon 42k) but will the denon make any major difference vis a vis the Pioneer with my current 5.1 set up.

Airplay & Atmos not a concern. Primarily sound & video output.

Thanks in advance

Need to buy a new receiver for my home theatre. Using a Panasonic projector, Panasonic blu ray bdp220 & wharfedale dx1 5.1 speaker set up.

Confused between the Pioneer VSX 531 & the Denon 1200.. Have no problem with the difference in budget (Pioneer 29k odd & Denon 42k) but will the denon make any major difference vis a vis the Pioneer with my current 5.1 set up.

Airplay & Atmos not a concern. Primarily sound & video output.

Thanks in advance
Not sure if it is still an issue, but earlier Pioneer vsx receivers did not support osd via HDMI; hence confirm if the vsx does support osd via HDMI if the feature is important to you (osd = on screen display)

Athulan

Better to be future proof and opt for Denon 1200, if budget is not a constrain. Why dont you check Marantz 1506 from hifimart, which comes around the same budget

Hi,

Marantz is a good choice if you have the budget...else look at Denon which seems to have all features under one roof.

Seen an ad just posted on Hifi ads....Denon 1200

Back