which tv has the best pq in 2d among sony 2013 tvs

hi friends,

I bought Sony40kdlw900a yesterday at sony center.Still not in other stores in bangalore yet.Awesome 2d pq, i watched some demo content in showroom for 3d it also looked nice.SD picture looking little weird when sitting near the tv.Then it is usual and known fact to everybody.I watched 720p Jabtakhainjaan rip ,it looked awesome in my tv.Then think abount 1080p rips performances.

I also auditioned w800 and w700 not looking gud comparing to w900.

There is 55w950 is also available in sony store,but only diff is opti contrast panel awesome looks and awesome finish style. We are looking pq right, not panel beautification.So gone with W900a itself.

Little bit of slow motion movements when watched through usb.Dont know have to adjust with settings.Im planning to set with avsforum settings,mean while how to see panel usage hrs in sony led tv. Thanks Shaju,just4kix,Dirac and all friends who helped me to find tv.

Awesome choice..Congrats. Please post few pics.

Congratulations.
And don't worry about the usb content. The motion sickness of the tv could be because of bad files.
Anyway try all the motion settings and also other media like a bluray to really enjoy your tv.

The motion sickness could be from kind of USB stick used...
In terms of better playback quality: USB 1.0 < USB 2.0 < USB 3.0

I guess you might be using USB 1.0 stick...

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back