Which TV to Go? Mi 55" / Vu 55" or 65" / iFFALCON 65"

medianandha

Second post in 24 hours after being a member.All of a sudden hifivision is becoming my advise angel when i couldn't decide myself.

Well. I have planned to visit Phoenix mall Mi Live today and decide wether to go for Mi or other brands. have already seen Vu 55" demo. But happened to see the Flipkart's Big day sale which is about to expire in 5 hours. I had a 8 years old Samsung 32" LED TV in which the speakers are gone already 1 year back.

So now the deal in Flipkart's Big day is 4000 for Exchange + 5k Cash back for HDFC Cards + Interest free EMI for any model that I have mentioned. So my doubt is which tv to go now.

In my opinion,

Mi's Pros over Vu model are,

HDR, Aesthetics,Proper Android updates (not very confident on this).

Vu's Pros over Mi model are,

Better Sound than Mi, Slightly low price

I didn't hear much about iFFALCON. So don't have an idea about it's quality and service.

Can you suggest ASAP friends. Sorry for the hurry. :)

Ordered Mi 55" TV.

iFFALCON gave a very tough fight. Their Processor and Memory is high. Native Netflix support, Good speaker output than Mi's 16w, Dual remote to cover all generation people. The only problem is, I couldn't get any Long time User's review, and also seen some of the users complained, it's getting problem after six months and so on.

So since I don't want to take a risk, I stick with Mi TV.

Just FYI.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back