Which website to use to buy stuff from abroad?

I don't know how it works in the new site, but the best way is to add or save the products you want to purchase to your account. Then make the payment one by one. Remember that the site will automatically log you out if there is no activity for a period. Any transaction after this will not be updated in your account.

How to add order to the account?

There should be a cost calculator. Calculate the cost and save the result instead of proceeding to purchase. Then you can open the saved quote and purchase it.

There should be a cost calculator. Calculate the cost and save the result instead of proceeding to purchase. Then you can open the saved quote and purchase it.

Ok so this is what I did. I requested a quote and they gave me a quote for about Rs 5300 for 1 piece and Rs 15,550 for 3 piece.

If I calculate manually the price is about Rs 4800 (might be because of the weight issues).

Currently I am talking to cc executive. Lets say what he says.

I recently purchased a 1080p projector from amazon.com through ishopinternational. I placed the order on 12th sept and i received the product on 21st sept. i got a mail after they received the product in their U.S warehouse and another mail with the Bluedart tracking number after it cleared the customs in Mumbai.

I found their Chat support was very good.....

Last edited:
Can i purchase a 40 inches sony ex650 led tv from amazon.com through ishopinternational. If it's possible, how much it will be approx. cheaper than the indian price tag. And what about the warranty.

Can i purchase a 40 inches sony ex650 led tv from amazon.com through ishopinternational. If it's possible, how much it will be approx. cheaper than the indian price tag. And what about the warranty.

AFAIK tv's do not carry international warranty so you would not get warranty. Also since there would be custom duty and quite an amount of shipping since the size is odd you wont save much if any.

You can visit ishopinternational and request a quote to check how much would it cost.

It is not wise to get TVs from US. They are 110V devices and need a step down transformer. Unlike Indian TVs these are NTSC only and you will most time need a NTSC to PAL converter. Shipping and customs duty will be very high and no warranty. Buying from gray market is better .

Its been a while I am trying to order from this website. The total amount is Rs 14000 approx. The credit card doesnt have that much limit. And due to some strange reasons transaction from Debit card is declined always!

I have tried 2 HDFC Debit cards and 1 Axis bank Debit card. Strangely ishopinternational doesnt list hdfc as a bank while trying netbanking and transaction from Axis bank was not successful.

If it goes like this it would be better to not order the product!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back