Who is the Mission dealer in Bangalore

surfatwork

I have a pair of M53s and was thinking of buying surrounds and a centre. I think the M5 series is not avl. any more, but wanted to audition the current mission speakers to see if they match.

Hi,

I know Alliance4 is dealor for mission in Mumbai.
They have m30i bech colour only for Rs.7500

Hi,

Anand from Decibels is the dealer for Mission in bangalore !! they are in a process of shifting their showroom,so you may have to wait !!

In the mean time if you like to communicate for any clarifications please contact him ! he's also a member here,His ID is Decibel Inc ! PM or mail for further details !!

Here's the details !

Decibels

Decibels Inc

Hope this helps !!

Regards.

hi friends,

today i contacted mr anand, decibels inc., for mission m35i speaker pricing. he quoted me 34000 INR. is this price ok? please advice. thanks.

i believe there has been some change in the pricing of mission products as compared to before.they are great spkrs and anand is a truly nice guy to deal with.cheers

i believe there has been some change in the pricing of mission products as compared to before.they are great spkrs and anand is a truly nice guy to deal with.cheers

still i believe the 34000 price is way too high gor m35i :sad:.. though he assured of some discounts..

Hi,

anybody knows where is their new shop located - Decibels in Bangalore, they seem to have shifted from GEM Plaza - even Google can't find them !

If you need good price for Missions contact Vijay Sales, Mumbai. prices in Bangalore are really on the higher side. Many forum members have got them shipped from Mumbai and even with shipping costs, it works out good.
-Manish

true manish,the prices at vijay sales are far better,no doubt.the problem comes when/if(god forbid!) u require after sales support for them.how does the economics play then :eek:?if ur in mumbai,great.if not?i bought mine from blore(decibels,inc) at approx 32k,after suprateep got his from vijay sales,mumbai and had them couriered to pune for approx ?25k.now,thats a huge difference,but the way i saw it,anand from decibels came all the way from blore to my small town,set my rig up(player/amp/spkrs),all at no extra cost to me.i sleep easy knowing that i have all the angles covered,hence the cost was very justified ;).cheers

thanks Manish, Rallynut.. that really helps :clapping: , i can consider the option of getting it from Mumbai, but before that i really want to demo them, Decibels are also listed as the dealers of Quads, and I wanted to try these too - and thats the reason I was trying to locate their shop

@Rallynut, when did you buy your system

lalit,bought my rig around 8 mths ago.anand of decibels,inc is a great guy to deal with and yes,they deal with quad as well.cheers

thanks Manish, Rallynut.. that really helps :clapping: , i can consider the option of getting it from Mumbai, but before that i really want to demo them, Decibels are also listed as the dealers of Quads, and I wanted to try these too - and thats the reason I was trying to locate their shop

@Rallynut, when did you buy your system

another place to audition the mission's in blore is Music Ranch (Near Jayanagar 3'rd Blk BDA Complex) I had heard the 35i's there a few weeks back.

I had been to Profx in MG Road and they say they have just become dealers of Missions and they had one Mission floorstander in their listening room.

Mision m35i

Hi,
does still vijay sales sell mm35i at rs 25000-27000? If s somebody plz give its contact no or mail .
Thanks shiv

Just a bit of offtrack question here.
Vijay Sales, Pune is offering Mission M33i for 12,490/-.
What do you guys think about this offer? Quite tempting price for a floorstander though I haven't auditioned them.

Vivek, the m33i's are great proposition at that price, esp if you are looking only at floorstanders and your budget is limited.
Audition the m34i also to see, what suits your need for mids better.

Just a bit of offtrack question here.
Vijay Sales, Pune is offering Mission M33i for 12,490/-.
What do you guys think about this offer? Quite tempting price for a floorstander though I haven't auditioned them.

m34 all the way - its leagues ahead of the m33. Better response overall and most importantly better bass response too. Where in Pune did you enquire? I know quite a few guys in Vijay Sales (Hadapsar and Mumbai Prabhadevi) - m34 for 17-18k is a way better deal.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back