Who won AV MAX Awards 2012?

AVR upto 50K ONKYO TX-NR609 :lol:
AVR above 50K Marantz SR6005 Nominees Onk-708, Anthem MRX 300, Anthem MRX700 :indifferent14:
HT Speaker package <50K - Polk Audio PM705
HT Speaker package >50K & <100K ORB audio Mod2

HTIB - Onkyo HT-S3400
SUB - Polk DSWPRO 660wi

Bookshel speker >20K & <40K - KEF Q300 Nominees Mission 790SE, Klipsch RB-61 II, Elac BS 123
Bookshel speker >40K & <50K AE Aelite 1 Nominees Totem Accoustic Mite, Quadral chromium style 30, DLS R60
Bookshel speker >50K & <60K Paradigm ref studio :sad: Nominees Wharf Jade 3, Focal Chorus 807V

and what about What Hi-Fi India mag? Don't they give awards? I remember theres a member (alipardiwala) in this forum from What Hi fi India.

I guess he is now too busy for hifivison...:indifferent14:

Onkyo seems to be solidifying it's position.

At the same time it seems strange to see no mention of Denon or Yamaha. Are they that bad? Marantz seems to be coming back into the receiver market.

Cheers

Who WON ?

Don't you mean to ask who paid the highest?
or
How was the mood of the reviewer before auditioning a component ?

I always find it better to go by own ears than trust someone whom I have never met or seen. Just my personal opinion. :)

AV Max has always been inclined to Onkyo, Denon 1912 is also at per with Onkyo.

Onkyo boosts of some very impressive features for the price but Denon exudes quality and refinements ....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back