Who's a gyani you like?

k-pad

For me, ever since I started looking up this hobby just a few months ago, it was Chris Majestic who was my gateway drug.

Then, I discovered Paul McGowan of PS Audio.

And then, Steve Guttenburg, who gets a lot of flak all around:

(To be fair, I dunno why he gets a lot of flak from reddit's HT boys; but on the other hand, publications that he had earlier written for are busy erasing him. I really don't know what his deal is)

And the lovely boys of Audioholics. I like their dry rendition of serious stuff.

And most of all, the room acoustics channel with that thick person...
Okay, gotta (k)link, right:

And, of course, TechnoDad and the TV person who gets linked a lot here, and that person who claims to be an honest subwoofer reviewer who likes Rythmiks a lot...

Of late, I sat through an entire interview of Mr. Siva, which was posted here. Came across as a very knowledgeable person who should really do more videos on his own.
Ditto, the Indiq people.

Maybe, even Dec Spec and Atas -- and some of the big stereo peeps -- should start a YT channel...

More than any of the above, if our forum DIYers start their own channels, would be lovely to watch.

Enough gyan, who's your biggest Gyani? Who's your favourite (audio/video- phile) YouTuber?

Edit:
Adding that nice Kiwi audiophile who teaches interconnects, and though not a fan, must add that Aussie HT person with the beard.

Last edited:
For me, ever since I started looking up this hobby just a few months ago, it was Chris Majestic who was my gateway drug.

Then, I discovered Paul McGowan of PS Audio.

And then, Steve Guttenburg, who gets a lot of flak all around:

(To be fair, I dunno why he gets a lot of flak from reddit's HT boys; but on the other hand, publications that he had earlier written for are busy erasing him. I really don't know what his deal is)

And the lovely boys of Audioholics. I like their dry rendition of serious stuff.

And most of all, the room acoustics channel with that thick person...
Okay, gotta (k)link, right:

And, of course, TechnoDad and the TV person who gets linked a lot here, and that person who claims to be an honest subwoofer reviewer who likes Rythmiks a lot...

Of late, I sat through an entire interview of Mr. Siva, which was posted here. Came across as a very knowledgeable person who should really do more videos on his own.
Ditto, the Indiq people.

Maybe, even Dec Spec and Atas -- and some of the big stereo peeps -- should start a YT channel...

More than any of the above, if our forum DIYers start their own channels, would be lovely to watch.

Enough gyan, who's your biggest Gyani? Who's your favourite (audio/video- phile) YouTuber?

Edit:
Adding that nice Kiwi audiophile who teaches interconnects, and though not a fan, must add that Aussie HT person with the beard.
+1 Paul and Steve. Subscribed to their YT channel

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back