Why FM Yelamenchali Manohar aka newlash09 is a total badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yelamanchili manohar is not responsible for what happened although its a good gesture from his side. thing that surprises me is that why cant moderators reset the original newlash09 id and give the account back to him. Why was he asked to create new account.

Why dont you post your experience with the same seller and how well you handled it. It will be really informative in dealing with these situations for others as well.
I really didn't do that well - struck a deal, I was lucky enough due to the flow of the conversation to gauge things were a bit off, if the hacker was a little more experienced I would have been in the same boat - perhaps. I just happened to need certain details that the guys didn't have - photographs primarily in one case, an extremely hasty seller in another. :p

***The only advice I have is - always check the shared pictures on google, but if you would follow the guidelines of the sale forum, you won't really have to. :rolleyes:

@Yelamanchili manohar is not responsible for what happened although its a good gesture from his side. thing that surprises me is that why cant moderators reset the original newlash09 id and give the account back to him. Why was he asked to create new account.
please do not blame mods..he wanted a new one.

I really didn't do that well - struck a deal, I was lucky enough due to the flow of the conversation to gauge things were a bit off, if the hacker was a little more experienced I would have been in the same boat - perhaps. I just happened to need certain details that the guys didn't have - photographs primarily in one case, an extremely hasty seller in another. :p

***The only advice I have is - always check the shared pictures on google, but if you would follow the guidelines of the sale forum, you won't really have to. :rolleyes:

Let me quote your message without your permission since you followed the smart approach and are being too modest :D

Dear Moderators,

I posted a requirement for Quad S2s in the "wanted" section of the forum. I was contacted by "newlash09" with over a 1000 messages from hyderabad, that is what the profile said. I have attached the entire conversation with this chat for you to review.

As a summary the guy in question posted a bunch of pictures for me to buy, we closed a deal and the FM insisted that I have to pay in that very moment or the deal is off, it was suspicious, but I tried to reason. He wanted me to pay via UPI immediately, when I refused he with a lot of deliberation sent me an account details.
When I refused to pay him right then, he told me he can't sell it.

Later on digging a little deeper, I realised that the pictures are from a classified post on Stereonet, I would have posted a link for that but the forum is currently down for maintenance. However - I am attaching a screenshot showing the 2nd image posted by the FM on stereonet. The others are there too, just the forum is down.

Actually here in the online world everybody is known by their moniker and the trust quotient or their popularity is directly linked to it. Further as the sale post orginated from his handle he felt obligated to pay it back as he thinks thats how gentlemen handle it. Brings some semblance of hope that all may turn out to be better in the coming days and may his tribe increase.

FM Yelamenchalli is a class act. What a fine gentleman in such times really.

Who, when, what and why is surely not our bother. Gestures like these need no explanation.

We would all love to put a face to the name of this fine Gentleman. Can we have your picture Sir?

Possible solution?

Can we have a feature added where the FM gets an email and sms whenever a ‘For Sale’ post is added by his account? This will alert the FM immediately if such fraud is happening. To make it further watertight, we could also send a verification code which he has to enter, only after which the For Sale post would be visible to others.

Possible solution?

Can we have a feature added where the FM gets an email and sms whenever a ‘For Sale’ post is added by his account? This will alert the FM immediately if such fraud is happening. To make it further watertight, we could also send a verification code which he has to enter, only after which the For Sale post would be visible to others.
The Ad for the S2s was not posted in the "for sale" section.:confused:

Who, when, what and why is surely not our bother. Gestures like these need no explanation.

We would all love to put a face to the name of this fine Gentleman. Can we have your picture Sir?
Haha...thanks....

Last edited:

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/showcase-your-audio-video-setup-here.1167/post-908833

Only issue with this pic is that most in this forum will be drooling over the tubes and miss the woods for the trees. :)

Haha...thanks....you can add me up on WhatsApp on the number 8185943344, and the profile pic there is the best I have :D
@Yelamanchili manohar - newlash09: I’ll try my level best to get the amount refunded to my account. Have logged multiple tickets with PhonePe- have tagged them on Twitter - logged case with cybercrime online.Also spoke with my local Police station. For the latter case they are asking me to come down physically to Lalbazar headquarters- which in this COVID situation is really difficult but still I‘ll try my best.

@Yelamanchili manohar - newlash09: I’ll try my level best to get the amount refunded to my account. Have logged multiple tickets with PhonePe- have tagged them on Twitter - logged case with cybercrime online.Also spoke with my local Police station. For the latter case they are asking me to come down physically to Lalbazar headquarters- which in this COVID situation is really difficult but still I‘ll try my best.
Whatever you do amitava, please don't step out of the house at any cost. 26k is just not worth anyone's life. Just let it go, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back