Why many Apps does not work with Ethernet (LAN) on Android Box?

petes

Guys - I have a T96 Android box that is connected to LAN and Wifi. Some Apps does not work when LAN is connected (Says Offline). However, the moment I disconnect from LAN and connect to Wifi, the app works totally fine.
I did some research on google about fake wifi, but could not find proper solution. There are people who are facing the same issue.

Any thoughts?

Guys - I have a T96 Android box that is connected to LAN and Wifi. Some Apps does not work when LAN is connected (Says Offline). However, the moment I disconnect from LAN and connect to Wifi, the app works totally fine.
I did some research on google about fake wifi, but could not find proper solution. There are people who are facing the same issue.

Any thoughts?

I have used 3 android boxes so far.. Z69 Android Box, Shield Android TV & Xiaomi Mi box 3. I have the Shield connected to LAN and it works fine.. haven't faced any issues so far.. With the other two boxes, it has been with wi-fi only.. Didn't face any issues with streaming..

Which app are you facing issue with?.

I have used 3 android boxes so far.. Z69 Android Box, Shield Android TV & Xiaomi Mi box 3. I have the Shield connected to LAN and it works fine.. haven't faced any issues so far.. With the other two boxes, it has been with wi-fi only.. Didn't face any issues with streaming..

Which app are you facing issue with?.

So far I have noticed, Hotstar doesn't work on Wifi, and sometimes Jio TV as well.

So far I have noticed, Hotstar doesn't work on Wifi, and sometimes Jio TV as well.

Since yours is a generic Android TV box, it isn't Android TV interface.. Am not very sure if the Hotstart app version differs for Android (mobiles ) Vs Android Tv interface.. If you can, suggest you to try both (side-load apk files) and check if it doesn't disconnect..

Since yours is a generic Android TV box, it isn't Android TV interface.. Am not very sure if the Hotstart app version differs for Android (mobiles ) Vs Android Tv interface.. If you can, suggest you to try both (side-load apk files) and check if it doesn't disconnect..

Can you please suggest me good APK file for download for Hotstar, Jio & Amazon prime

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back