Will 2012 dooms day be real?

If you believe in the Mayans doomsday prophecy.
Then withdraw all your money from the bank and spend it on a brilliant Hifi Setup on the D day you will have a smile on your face sitting in front of your hifi setup before you take your last breath

If you believe in the Mayans doomsday prophecy.
Then withdraw all your money from the bank and spend it on a brilliant Hifi Setup on the D day you will have a smile on your face sitting in front of your hifi setup before you take your last breath

lol i had the same thing in mind when i read the subject :D:D:eek:hyeah:

lol i had the same thing in mind when i read the subject :D:D:eek:hyeah:

:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: I would do that personally if it was certain , i would probably go to the extent of having a Menage A Trois as well in front of my hifi setup..

What more could any man ask for :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: I would do that personally if it was certain , i would probably go to the extent of having a Menage A Trois as well in front of my hifi setup..

What more could any man ask for :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

One more day to see/hear/watch/enjoy the setup after the doomsday...:lol:

One more day to see/hear/watch/enjoy the setup after the doomsday...:lol:
If it is for sure then companies will give away free.. Why not stand in the queue :lol:

Imagine only speakers and audiophile survive the doomsday? No source, No Amplifier, No music.... only speakers..

Imagine only speakers and audiophile survive the doomsday? No source, No Amplifier, No music.... only speakers..

if women are left too.. along with the audio guys.. who would need an amp...

you will already have loads of power amplifiers.. that will be harsh highs...:eek:hyeah:

we would need to rescue some ear buds too...

Hehehe..
I dont believe in doomsday but still did the second part. :D

Kudos to you bro----

You had your mind on a brilliant setup and you've got it now. :yahoo::yahoo:

I wish I had the cojones to thread your path ... unfortuantely the wife plays spoilsport with most of my hifi dreams.

I believe

I believe this will be the expression of every mayan on the foretold day of doom:

b46.jpg

Problem?

Last edited:
The cataclysmic event on 21 December 2012 is a hyped mis-interpretation of the Mayan calendar. It's absurd... The End of a Calendar doesn't mean the End of the World.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back