Will Aliexpress restart India delivery?

arunlouie

Though I am not a frequent shopper at Aliexpress, but I do order small niche things which are not available here or available at huge price difference.
After Aliexpress stopped its delivery to India I had to rely on folks abroad to order and carry when they travel to India. I keep check now and then, though at start it says shipping charges to India but at checkout it fails. Even now I have few items in cart and awaiting for some abroad friend's mercy.

Any idea will Aliexpress ever start shipping again to India?

Of course they will - when our government in all their wisdom decide to "un-ban" it.

You should try this if it fits:

Of course they will - when our government in all their wisdom decide to "un-ban" it.

You should try this if it fits:
Is it true that the shipping charges is only 10$ for 1st pound? have you tried this before?

Yep, for sure miss the days when I could order from AliExpress. Hopefully they get un-banned because its been too long now.

I don't think it's upto AliExpress. India is not willing to allow them to restart and they should not in my opinion.

MaSh

I don't think it's upto AliExpress. India is not willing to allow them to restart and they should not in my opinion.

MaSh
There are many wholesale sellers get the items imported, I dont really understand the funda behind blocking for retail buyers.

Absolutely no idea, but if you can understand from the clues...

Weakening Rupee vs Dollar
Widening Trade Deficit
Impending Fear of Recession
Customs Taxes @All time high
Worsening Relationships with China
Crude oil prices damaging the economy

Most importantly, Individual importers bypassing the Customs for small items vis-a-vis bulk importers selling the same items at great margins on EPortals...
I don't think the Ban will be lifted anytime soon, not in 2022 at least.

From Govt Perspective; Its easier to Ban some apps (show their lip service) than to take a credible strategic steps in solving the above problems. It's like MMS govt banning Cricket Matches against Pakistan after 26/11 attacks.

May God Save United States of India 🙏

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back