Wireless headphone for watching movies

Rajesh Karia

Hay Guys,

Can some one suggest me a wireless headphone for watching movies. I had 2 Sennheiser headphones previously with cord for about 1K but somehow the 3.5 jack goes kaput & i have to dangle the cord to hear the sound in both the earphones.

I am looking at Sennheiser-120 Sennheiser RS 120 II Wireless Over-Ear Headphone: Sennheiser: Amazon.in: Electronics

Any FM using the above, also similar suggestions with any other brands in the range of 5-6k.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay Guys,

Can some one suggest me a wireless headphone for watching movies. I had 2 Sennheiser headphones previously with cord for about 1K but somehow the 3.5 jack goes kaput & i have to dangle the cord to hear the sound in both the earphones.

I am looking at Sennheiser-120 Sennheiser RS 120 II Wireless Over-Ear Headphone: Sennheiser: Amazon.in: Electronics

Any FM using the above, also similar suggestions with any other brands in the range of 5-6k.

cheers

It is agreat headphone i had heard this . u wont regret if u buy this.

Sennheiser RS 120, bought it from Amazon for 5.9k. Setting up this headphone with the base unit was just a breeze. The sound quality and loudness supported by rock solid bass is just amazing. I completed GoT Season 4 having them on, in 2 sessions, but they never really hurt. I would highly recommend these, FULL VALUE FOR MONEY.

How is the range ? Can we move around in the room ?

Well, officially it says 300ft, but i have never used it from that far, mine is 100% for watching movies & TV shows in my bedroom from a distance of 7-10 ft. These are basically meant for watching TV, not for hardcore music. For me, it does the job just great.:clapping:

Sennheiser RS 120, bought it from Amazon for 5.9k. Setting up this headphone with the base unit was just a breeze. The sound quality and loudness supported by rock solid bass is just amazing. I completed GoT Season 4 having them on, in 2 sessions, but they never really hurt. I would highly recommend these, FULL VALUE FOR MONEY.

Can you hear a hiss in the background? Earlier wireless headsets used to have a noticeable hiss.

well, frankly there is a small hissing briefly, but it goes away within a few seconds, overall i have watched almost 50-60 hours of TV shows/Movies with this one on till now, extremely happy with the product.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back