Wireless speaker conversion kit?

parambir

Hello guys. I have a neat 7.1 setup. Now the issue is that I am likely to relocate every 2-3 yrs or so. So I want tips from you guys on the following:-

1. Is it worth getting a "wireless conversion kit" for my sides (Polk Audio OWM3) and rears (Polk Audio RM8)? Front and centre wiring is generally not an issue.

2. Is wireless conversion successful without compromising quality or causing break ups? Are they depending on the wattage of system?

3. What are the nuances of doing this?

4. Which kits should I look at worldwide (without ripping a hole in my pants)? Is there something like which takes 4 inputs at receiver (sides and rears) and has 4 separate receivers to be placed with each speaker?

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
With my limited knowledge I dont think it is possible for all the speakers. I know for sure it is possible for SUB.
As you know SUB are Active speakers and dont need power from AMP.
When you talk abt all speakers having wireless connection that would mean the speakers should be active speakers with own amplification.

I was thinking will the bluetooth transmission using a dongle and then received by another dongle connected to a power Amp be a solution here.

something like this:)
AVR preout===BT transmitter >==over BT===> BT receiver ==AMP===Speaker

I am sure it will cost quality, delay etc, but will it work at all?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back