Worlds cheapest LCD TV @ Rs3999

ItsMe

Consumer electronics maker company Detel has launched 'world’s most-economical LCD TV' at a price of just Rs 3,999. Claimed to be the world's cheapest LCD, Detel D1, has 19-inch HD screen and comes with HDMI and USB ports.

According to the New Delhi-based company's website, the TV is available at a price of Rs 3,999 after 20 per cent discount on the original price of Rs 4,999. The TV can be purchased through the company's website or through its mobile app. According to the company, dis ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...st-lcd-tv-at-rs-3999/articleshow/66845507.cms

Nice to see a TV for Rs 4,000.. I think, with this TV model, they are targeting a very large customer segment.. With this pricing, it may soon make entry to every tea stall and small petty shops in the country..

I would like to grab one and use it as screen to monitor the visitors who knock at the door..

was looking for a low cost TV for donating to NGOs, not sure if this will be the right candidate. But definitely the price is attractive.

Just hope that it's not a scam like freedom mobile phone and wait for sometime to get some customer feedback.. Though its bit dirt cheap so probably not a scam. The price seems good. But it's not full hd. You can get a full hd led monitor from more reputed brands if speakers are not required.

I was thinking of buying one, to be installed near my treadmill. Anyway, let me wait till proven that its not a scam

Considering India's population familiar with Android OS, if they had chromecast built-in for a retail price of Rs 5,000, would have made it even sweeter..

they have numerous other models listed at attractive prices and discounts including smart tvs listed on their site.
But the smart tv specs are quite sketchy.

they have also listed basic mobile phones and related accessories.

Detal India

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back