Mi Tv Series in India

I am looking at he 55 one but a lot of amazon reviews talk about quality issues as well as gap between the sides and the panel - can anyone help share their actual usage experience. Is it worth to put such money into a MiTv or am i better off with a renowned brand.

You can download movies from torrent rarbg i have downloaded many 4k movies i have collection of over 1 tb, 4k movies looks great especially interstellar
Hi ,

Is the RARBG working now....i have been trying several times but failed....currently using 1337t....this website dopant have much 4k collection

Hello all, I am tempted to try out the Mi 4a Pro 43 TV panel. I am a bit old school in my thinking process and friends have strongly recommended going only for Sony. Personally I have great faith in Sony as the CTR 29 Wega Trinitron which i have is still going strong after nearly 15 years. Most of my friends who've owned panels from LG, Samsung, etc has encountered problems and some have even had to discard their panels.. Any advise or guidance would be very welcome. The use will be primarily for TV viewing. thanks in advance.

Guys, I am planning on buying the 32 inch TV - primarily for watching cricket, news & movies - all on Airtel DTH. How good or bad is this TV and is there something better available ?

Guys, I am planning on buying the 32 inch TV - primarily for watching cricket, news & movies - all on Airtel DTH. How good or bad is this TV and is there something better available ?
Better go for Samsung 6 series similar price

Hi All

UPDATE on Mi TV 55 purchased on July 2018

I have a 2018 Mi TV 55 (first generation Mi TV launched in India) - a few weeks ago, when my dad was watching it - it suddenly went blank - sound is coming, but screen is black (the screen is displaying a black image) - tried restarting the TV multiple times, but to no avail. I contacted Mi support and a technician called me - I described the symptoms to him and he told me he's 100% certain that panel is gone and it'll cost 35k for replacement. I asked him to visit my house to confirm the diagnosis, but he implied that I would be wasting ₹850 visiting charge (as TV is out of warranty).

Another technician called me and he told me that he has a spare motherboard to test with my TV - so we could find out which had died - the board or the panel - he quoted around ₹8000 for board replacement. He too did not show up despite multiple follow ups.

If this is how they treat someone who paid 45k for their premium product, then I don't think they'll be able to maintain brand loyalty.

I'm done with Mi TV - I thought Mi brand stood for quality products - I am using their phones and tablet since long time without any issue faced (even for budget phones) - but it seems their TVs are not the same quality as their mobile devices.

I'm trying to get hold of someone who can take a look and see it it can be repaired. If you know any good 3rd party service center in Kochi, Kerala, please do share here.

Best Regards

Games Goblin

Hi All

UPDATE on Mi TV 55 purchased on July 2018

I have a 2018 Mi TV 55 (first generation Mi TV launched in India) - a few weeks ago, when my dad was watching it - it suddenly went blank - sound is coming, but screen is black (the screen is displaying a black image) - tried restarting the TV multiple times, but to no avail. I contacted Mi support and a technician called me - I described the symptoms to him and he told me he's 100% certain that panel is gone and it'll cost 35k for replacement. I asked him to visit my house to confirm the diagnosis, but he implied that I would be wasting ₹850 visiting charge (as TV is out of warranty).

Another technician called me and he told me that he has a spare motherboard to test with my TV - so we could find out which had died - the board or the panel - he quoted around ₹8000 for board replacement. He too did not show up despite multiple follow ups.

If this is how they treat someone who paid 45k for their premium product, then I don't think they'll be able to maintain brand loyalty.

I'm done with Mi TV - I thought Mi brand stood for quality products - I am using their phones and tablet since long time without any issue faced (even for budget phones) - but it seems their TVs are not the same quality as their mobile devices.

I'm trying to get hold of someone who can take a look and see it it can be repaired. If you know any good 3rd party service center in Kochi, Kerala, please do share here.

Best Regards

Games Goblin
I agree. But u should have purchased extended warranty if possible, we can't guarantee how long these electronics last.

My friend shared this image for 55 inch ifalcon tv purchased 1.5 yrs back on Flipkart with 3 years complete protection. Few months back, display didn't work, so after exchanging like 20 mails for 1 month, they have refunded 28k.

Exciting part here is, he purchased that tv for 25k back then after all offers, but now they calculated 80% insurance value based on gross purchase before discounts.

So u better purchase complete warranty as many years as possible. It costs but it is worth with these brands

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-201048~2.png
    Screenshot_20201112-201048~2.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 15
Back