Mi Tv Series in India

You can download movies from torrent rarbg i have downloaded many 4k movies i have collection of over 1 tb, 4k movies looks great especially interstellar

Xiaomi Launches New Mi TV Models in India

mi_tv_pro_1538036282719.jpg

Mi TV was the biggest product unveiled at the event, with 32-inch, 49-inch, and 55-inch displays. The three TVs are built on Android TV platform and have the Patchwall UI to learn user behaviour. Amazon Prime Video will be coming to the platform soon - first heading to the new Mi TV models, and later to the first three models. Jio Cinema, Hooq, and Eros Now are also coming to Patchwall. Another major new feature is voice search for Mi TVs, with Xiaomi partnering with Google to enable voice search in India. Users can simply tap the dedicated Google Voice button on the Bluetooth-enabled TV remote. As for the specifications, the new Mi TVs have an Amlogic 64-bit quad-core processor, seventh-gen imaging processor, up to 4K video at 60fps, upscaling technology, 3 HDMI ports, and 2 USB ports. 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage are available on the Mi LED TV 4 Pro with 55-inch (4K resolution) and 49-inch (full-HD resolution) displays, and 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage on the 32-inch (HD resolution) display. The Mi TV 4 Pro price in India for the 55-inch model has been set as Rs. 49,999, while the 49-inch and 32-inch models cost Rs. 29,999 and Rs. 14,999, respectively.

Source: https://gadgets.ndtv.com/wearables/...er-living-event-12-pm-mi-band-3-mi-tv-1922633

Last edited:
Major points from the press conference which saw the launch of 3 new TVs 32", 49" and 55":

• All 3 TVs will work on the same OS which is built on official Android TV. Play Store access for the new models. The older models will get this OS update early next year.
  • All 3 TVs come with the flagship AMlogic chip. Supposedly has better upscaling capability. The bigger TVs get 2GB RAM while the 32" gets 1GB RAM.
  • Prime Video official app coming soon
  • Pricing
    • 32 HD" - Rs. 14999
    • 49 Full HD & HDR" - Rs. 29999
    • 55 4K" - Rs. 49999

So what does this new 55" gets over and above the old 55" except for the voice command? Will SW update to be rolled out in future for the old 55" bring it at par?
I believe the hardware and form factor remains the same.

So what does this new 55" gets over and above the old 55" except for the voice command? Will SW update to be rolled out in future for the old 55" bring it at par?
I believe the hardware and form factor remains the same.

Official Android TV which means Google play store. This also brings features like Chromecast, voice support etc. Check out the price of other brands with official android TV support. There is usually a price difference of around 5k+

MiTV 49 1080 is my bet.A “50inch Android OreoTV for 30K”with Patchwall+VoiceCommand+ChromeCast.Xiaomi added all those desirable missing elements to their proprietary blend lol.

Don’t understand why Xiaomi is doing this to India,back in China they are selling MiTV 4A 49 is FullHD selling for 2099,whereas
MiTV 4A 50 is 4K HDR selling for 2199
(both are discounted by 300 nowadays)

As an iFFalcon 55" user, here is my observation based on specs

Advantage Mi TV 4 Pro 55"
  • Newer version of Android
  • Xiaomi's excellent track record on phones when it comes to software updates
  • Possibility of an official Amazon Prime Video app that works without crashing
  • 20W speaker, DTS-HD support
Advantage iFFalcon 55"
  • Better specs internally (2.5GB/16GB vs 2GB/8GB)
  • Micro Dimming
  • Better Mali-T860 GPU vs Mali-450
  • Netflix working fine
  • Cheaper by Rs 4000

You can download movies from torrent rarbg i have downloaded many 4k movies i have collection of over 1 tb, 4k movies looks great especially interstellar
hi.. sorry for a basic question.. how do you play the downloaded 4k files on the 4k tv? usb would not give 4k output right? how to route through hdmi? or is a separate player needed?

cheers

hi.. sorry for a basic question.. how do you play the downloaded 4k files on the 4k tv? usb would not give 4k output right? how to route through hdmi? or is a separate player needed?

cheers
You can able to play 4k using external hdd usb 3.0 , usb 2.0 doesnt give 4k output

Hello Guys,

Booked mi tv 4 55 pro inch in today sale(50k :( ) to my parents. 15 days is delivery as its out of Bangalore.

Existing users please comment on my quires.

1)How does SD Airtel DTH channels(News and serials) play in this TV?
2)Fast moves and football matches/ cricket Matches stream well in Airtel DTH HD?
3)Minimum viewing distance of this TV is?

Thanks

I also order Mi 4 Pro 55 inch in today's sale, my major use is for gaming with PS4 Pro can anyone tell how good are they with HDR gaming and input lag?

Edit: How good are they compared to 80K-1L sony TV's?

I also order Mi 4 Pro 55 inch in today's sale, my major use is for gaming with PS4 Pro can anyone tell how good are they with HDR gaming and input lag?

Edit: How good are they compared to 80K-1L sony TV's?
Mi tv are not that good for gaming there is some input lag which you will experience in fast moving objects i am using mi tv 4

And another thing mi tv 4 pro is same as mi tv 4 only change is software upgrade & new remote

Same upraded software is planned for mi tv 4 next year

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back