Mi Tv Series in India

Xiaomi launches 4 new TV models in China today.

The four products are Xiaomi Mi TV 4S (55-inches), Mi TV 4C, Mi TV 4X and Mi TV 4S (43-inches). Well, all these products sell for 999 Yuan ($157) except the Mi TV 4S (55-inches) which is going for 3299 Yuan ($517).

Xiaomi-TV-4S-a.jpg

The Xiaomi Mi TV 4S (55-inch version) comes with a full-metal body design, it uses a 4000R curvature, 4K display, and a direct backlight. The surface of this TV can provide a consistent viewing effect with better visual effects. It is equipped with a 64-bit quad-core processor coupled with 8GB storage. It also comes with a standard Bluetooth remote control.

A-xiaomi-tv.jpg

The Xiaomi Mi TV 4C uses a 1366 x 768 resolution display with a 178-degree viewing angle. It has 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage and it is equipped with two HDMI high-definition interface and one USB port. This display can be used as a computer monitor. It weighs about 3.85 kg and has two 8W stereo speakers and DTS-HD decoding.

The Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 43-inch version continues to maintain the family iconic full metal body with an excellent surface texture. It comes with 4K HDR display and supports 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. This TV comes with a Bluetooth audio remote control and its sound is handled by two 6W speakers which support Dolby/DTS dual decoding.

The Xiaomi Mi TV 4X is a new family series in the Xiaomi TV category. The biggest feature of this product is its ultra-narrow bezel and piano paint. It comes with a standard 4K HDR display and it is powered by a quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. Its sound is handled by two 8W speakers which supports Dolby/DTS audio decoding and it has a Bluetooth audio remote control for a seamless operability.

Source:

https://www.gizchina.com/2018/05/25...k-curved-screen-tv-released-for-3299-yuan-517
https://www.gizchina.com/2018/05/25/xiaomi-unveils-three-new-mi-tv-for-999-yuan-157

So Xiaomi dumped old stock to India before readying new models.

More like they might've need some time on perfecting the OS for Indian need. I hope they catch up with the competition and release models as soon as they release the same in China.

Hey guys, does anyone have proper settings for the 55 inch tv? I’ve played with them quite a bit but I’m still not satisfied with the picture quality, especially on Netflix, sometimes the brightness is overblown, HDR quality needs to be optimized.

I’m looking for the customized settings that you guys are happy with in terms of picture quality. This is my bedroom tv mostly for Netflix, Prime and some occasional gaming.

Thanks in advance.

Xiaomi Mi TV 4 gets a 75″ model

xiaomi-mi-tv-4.jpg

Welcome, Xiaomi’s largest LED TV ever, the gorgeous 75-inch Mi TV 4 – a high-end TV that is only about 4.9mm thick, with virtually no bezel, and a modular system that separates the panel from the rest of the components.

It gets a 75-inch display with 4K UHD resolution, and powered by a 64-bit ARM-A53 quad-core processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. In addition to the Patchwall AI system that predicts content based on your pattern of use, the Mi TV 4 75″ model also gets a new integrated voice assistant for which aids navigation through the menu. Also part of the new 75-inch Mi TV 4 is its support for Dolby Audio and DTS HD, so users are sure of a more immersive experience for Dolby and DTS compatible media content.

The TV is priced at RMB 8,999, which amounts to about $1400. We are not sure when the 75-inch Mi TV 4 will go on sale in China and India.

Source: https://www.gizchina.com/2018/05/31/75-inch-mi-tv-4-announced/

I got in 2nd sale
Hey @chits007 - The one you have is Mi 4 or Mi 4A (43") ?

Pls dont mind - on this 13 page navigation thread, I have read(& watched your reviews) more than half of them.

Few questions I have:
  1. What if the OS crashes ? Will I be able to turn on the TV ?
  2. After couple of years, if Mi stops sending updates to the TV, then it would be like any other phone, slow and sluggish ?
  3. Saw some youtube review and someone mentioned there's no physical buttons on the TV ?? In case the remote is gone, the TV cannot be turned on ? Heard there's a Mi Remote, but without it!
  4. After sales of Mi & their network, would it be another Lecho ??! :oops:
  5. Any idea Flipkart offering 2 years extended warranty at Rs.1499, and Mi 4a offers 1 year on product and 1 year on panel. So is the Flipkart warranty after 1 or 2 years or Mi warranty, tried contacting Fk but they did not respond.
Some Telugu YTber told, earlier we used to pay heavily to cellular networks for internet/calling packages but once Jio was in, it disrupted the market with low rates and all the other providers came down with prices. He said, probably Mi TVs could be that for TV industry. But so many low end companies have been producing TVs since a while, how long can Mi stay is the question.

Too much of negative around the 4k series regarding the picture quality and the after sales support floating round. Some of the reputed online reviewers saying that the picture quality is worse than the Chinese model. Is there a possibility that Mi release a different version from their Chinese counterpart? I'm not sure if they're manufacturing the TVs in India or importing from China.

Nevertheless the sooner they iron out all the problems the better it is for them if they want to expand the lineup and move further. Once the bad reputation sets in, it's difficult to move further. iFFalcon, TCL, Vu, Sanyo are gulping the market now. iFFalcon receiving good reviews in terms of picture quality is bad for Mi.

Sorry , Id idnt see earlier.

I have 55" , going good so far, I added VIZIO-SB3621n-E8M soundbar purchased for $120 from US, so sound is very good now.

Xiamoi did some updates recently.
I think Mi wont be LeEco way, with all this Make in India and other initiative they will stay and support TV in longer run.
In case remote go bad, you can Remote from smartphone and it wroks over IR/BT & Wifi and most of time I use that, it even mirror the TV when the app is in landsacpe mode,
I haven't took extended warranty

Confused between 2 models : Vu 40D6575 101.6cm(40 inches) from TataCliq with 5 years(3+2) Warranty and Mi LED Smart TV 4A 108 cm (43) from flipkart with 1 year warranty. Vu tv price is 20K while Mi tv is 23K. Former is not a smart tv and Mi is Smart one. Any one know about Tatacliq 's extended 2 years warranty?

Confused between 2 models : Vu 40D6575 101.6cm(40 inches) from TataCliq with 5 years(3+2) Warranty and Mi LED Smart TV 4A 108 cm (43) from flipkart with 1 year warranty. Vu tv price is 20K while Mi tv is 23K. Former is not a smart tv and Mi is Smart one. Any one know about Tatacliq 's extended 2 years warranty?
I would also appreciate if someone can answer this question. Is Mi4A the best option in this price range?

Given the reliability of LED tvs on these days, 5 yrs warranty from tatacliq is quit attractive. Don't understand why amazon and flipkart are not giving free extended warranty. Also, for Vu, tatacliq gives 3 yrs manufacturer warranty while others give just 1.Don't know how this is possible.I thought Manufacturer warranty should be same across all sellers.

Guys, got an MI TV 4 55" recently. Initial impressions are good, though I am not a big video buff. Looking for ways to attach external speakers to the TV. Audio-out/ 3.5mm jack missing is a big bummer in my opinion and should have been provided.

Please suggest where can I download sample 4K videos to enjoy on the TV.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back