Writer's wanted

nishant

Some of you might know me if you have read AV MAX. Well, I am moving on (for various reasons best not mentioned) to an international hi-fi magazine of very high repute and will be forming a core team of audiophiles/videophiles soon. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to audition and write about some of the finest AV kit on the planet. The fun begins this March, so please hurry!
Nishant Padhiar - Editor

I AM QUITE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPURTUNITY. I AM AN UNDERGRADUATE AT DELHI UNIVERSITY. HAVE MATERIALIZED STUFF FOR 4TH d WOMEN'S MAGAZINE

Hi,

Hey Nishant good to see you here !! I've been reading AVMAX from the very first issue itself !! So Am aware of your contributions to the same !!

So whats this new mag all bout ? care to brief a bit ??

Well I don't know whats the finest Av kit in the world and stuff !! but I sure have some experience in decent Audio Gear !! have written couple reviews for forums ! If you care please go through the links in my signature for a brief insight into my credentials !!

Here's one such ! So just let me know your thoughts on this and also whether I fit the bill ??

Marantz CD5001

Regards.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back