Xtreamer / WDTV Live / Popbox / AC Ryan Playon HD Mini

Hi All,

I am afraid you can't place 1.5 TB hard disk in side the xtreamer, because it supports 2.5 inch Hard disk and youcan only ut 500GB ...not more than that..

Hi
Actually WD TV Live is one of the best MKV players around.But WD lacks certain features.DVD Navigation was one of them,but on huge public demand is introduced in latest ones ( Old ones can update firmwares to get the feature ).Playback of Apple media ( MP4 , M4V etc ) is alittle jittery but still watchable.
On the other hand the competitors like Iomega Director , Seagate Freeagent Theater plus ,Xtreamer has issues on 1080p MKV and HD AVI.
One thing that WD lacks is moviesheets .Otherwise it is avery popular player
Sanu

Hi Sanu, I have WDTV 1st Gen (the 1st model). Is there anyway I can get DVD navigation in that? I don't think there is any official firmware update for that.
I am also planning to buy one more media player. I was thinking of Xtreamer. But u say there are issues with it playing mkv 1080p. Also I read somewhere that the audio quality of the same is not good.

I am very satisfied the way my WDTV plays music. Awesome.

For Dvd navigation in WD Live Plus - Do I need to rip DVDs as ISOs? Is Blu Ray Menu navigation available?

Please tell. I have to buy a player in a day or two.

Regards & Thanx.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back