Yahoooooo..Bought the PV8 finally..

czarofchennai

Thanks guys...Finally bought the PV8 last saturday and it rocks.
Fully satisfied with the purchase and to add the snob value of owning a panel MADE IN JAPAN.

A small dampener but...The free Divx movie DVDs are not working eventhough my samsung DVD player is Divx enabled.

Suggestions pl.

:clapping:
congrats! Did you compare with LG TVs mentioned here on different thread?

Fully satisfied with the purchase and to add the snob value of owning a panel MADE IN JAPAN.

A small dampener but...The free Divx movie DVDs are not working eventhough my samsung DVD player is Divx enabled.

Suggestions pl.

my panny says made :indifferent14:in singapore........
:rolleyes:

btw congrats....have fun with the display......run it for 100 hours on cinema mode with default settings for contrast brightness and color.

Suggestions pl.

Congratulation :clapping: Check if there is a Codec upgrade for your DVD player. Same happened in my Philips DVDp and I did a firmware upgarde from Philips site and it played well.

my panny says made :indifferent14:in singapore........
:rolleyes:.

Most of the PV8 we get are made in Singapore but the Panel in all Panasonic TVs (irrespective of where it is manufactured) are made in Japan.

mad - which dvdp you have and what was the last upgrade date? both 5986 and 5996 have very old updates!

regards

Have a Philips 4750 which is a HTiB :), just suggested to check if they have any new firmware updates which could help, wasnt referring to anything specific.

Bought the PV8 from J.D.Electronics...45000/-.
Thanks ram..will try the firmware updates.
Did not compare the LG.
Had enough opinions to rule out the LG.
VFM factor also had PV8 ruling my head and heart.

:)

Suggestions pl.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
how much did u pay for pv8

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back