Finally bought LG 32LK450

dinesh1201

Hi All,

Finally I bought LG-32LK450 :) .
I must say it's just an amazing model, I saw Avatar(Blu ray), Clash of Titans(Blu ray), Gladiator(5.1 ch DVD), Robin hood(5.1 ch DVD). They all were awesome looking on LG's FHD IPS Panel. :yahoo:

I recommend this unit to all who are confuse in buying a 32" FHD LCD and ofcourse in a good+economical price tag if you compare the features with other brands. :clapping:

I'd already planned to buy only a FHD LCD so if this comes in good price one could save more money and buy HDMI cables and other "chote-mote" stuffs like your fav DVDs and Bluray Disc for the collection :licklips:

If you compare LK450 with Pana 32U30D you will just left with some facebook kind of feature which one don't use in general. :D

Yes SONY is quite expensive but I didn't find any difference in picture quality when comparing it with LK450 when you watch movies in HD blu ray or HD DVD. The picture quality is just depends upon how you calibrate your LCD and LG already has given many features.
Aesthetically its front also looks neat and clean. The remote usability is also good.

Pros: FHD LCD, IPS Panel, UI is neat n clean, touch sensitive button at bottom, Nice economical price, You get a great Picture quality after you connect the TV to HT and Blu ray player with HDMI cables, Maximum after sales service center of LG.

Cons: Nothing found yet :eek:hyeah:

Love you all :)
Dinesh

Congrats Dinesh. Even I am eyeing on that model from quite some time. Where did you buy it from and what was the damage? (on your pocket, of course :p)

@panny I'm sorry for the late reply, didn't subscribe the post so..

Actually I've roamed around a number of showrooms in lucknow. Most of them were selling it at 29-30k.
Finally I got a good deal from a Cannt Sadar Bazaar, an authorized dealer. I got his address from LG's site itself :)

I bought that packed piece at 27,600k :) so that was a nice deal :)

Finally Technician came this evening (21-dec-11) and mounted the piece on wall.
Now looks beautiful with my Onkyo 3300 :)

Regards
Dinesh

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back