Yamaha 565 & 665

gap g j

Hi

When will these new receivers will be available in India and
what will be it will priced.

I cant figure out these models in the Yamaha Japanese website, Why?

Regards Gap G J

I think he is talking about the receiver. Anyways check CNET for their review of RX-V665, it seems its not as good as RX-V663 in the audio dept.

It is good that they launching new models, but in these times of heavy competition and recession, they have raised prices which is unimaginable and very counter productive to their sales.

Lets hope the prices stabilize in a couple of months and they make their product affordable.

It is good that they launching new models, but in these times of heavy competition and recession, they have raised prices which is unimaginable and very counter productive to their sales.

Lets hope the prices stabilize in a couple of months and they make their product affordable.

They haven't given the prices in the website. I read in whathifi that 665 will be sold for around 48k. I think it's less than the current MRP of 663. We have to wait and see at what rates the receivers debut.

Seems like Yamaha has comprised on critical power supply and quality areas of these 2009-2010 receiver models as per the threads in AVS Forum. If any members have heard these units can they compare it with the previous 563 and 663 models.

Laksh

I recently checked up the price of 565 from yamaha music square,b'lore and they quoted 38,480/-.Is it possible to bargain at yamaha music square considering the fact that they are company showrooms?

Hi

Can any body tell the price of 565 & 665 and availability in exite, ezone, croma, RD

Thanks
Gap G J

They haven't given the prices in the website. I read in whathifi that 665 will be sold for around 48k. I think it's less than the current MRP of 663. We have to wait and see at what rates the receivers debut.

All the prices given in What hifi and AV Max are not correct, 2 months I asked for the onkyyo 506 & PA package reviewed in AV Max for Rs.55K, in the onkyo showroom, they replied that package is over & offered me a different package which was very costly.

The package was reveiwed only in the April issue and I got the issue on 3rd week im the month end they reply the package was over. And the package was not available anywhere in chennai.

These reviews are simpllly to fill the pages when they don't get anymore advt.

Thanks
Gap G J

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back