Yamaha HTR 3067

idunix

does anybody in this foroum has any reviews on Yamaha HTR 3067, Yamaha HTR 3067 is same as Yamaha-RX-V377 in US market and have seen good reviews in amazon.com.
its available at around 23-24k in few online portal, please suggest if this A/V receiver would be good compare to denon x510bt in terms of performance.

Yamaha HTR 3067 is exactly same as RX-V377. Both Yamaha and Denon are available in ProFX MG Road for demo. So, get a demo and decide for yourself.

does anybody in this foroum has any reviews on Yamaha HTR 3067, Yamaha HTR 3067 is same as Yamaha-RX-V377 in US market and have seen good reviews in amazon.com.
its available at around 23-24k in few online portal, please suggest if this A/V receiver would be good compare to denon x510bt in terms of performance.

Hi,

Last month I purchased HTR 3067 from Reliance Digital, Cochin.
I am yet not used it enough to review the same.

However I think, you may purchase 3067 from shops rather than online, as the price is some what equal.

+1 to the above post.
You may not save a lot with online purchase without any warranty and Yamaha India support.

Please check with Yamaha authorized dealers first before going online.
HT Store, JP Nagar
ProFx, MG Road

Anyone here, who got a chance to listen to HTR 3067 and Norge Concerto Gold 1000 confirm me the following.

If I am going for this 5.1 AVR, can I replace my Norge Amp, would it be comparable in pure direct mode for music.

Could HTR 3067 can drive Norge millenium BS (prev version ) which is 4 Ohms

Does the India spec 3067 has got impedance setting which is explained in the User manual (page 64),so that we can set it to 6 Ohms at least and use 4 Ohms speaker ?

Finally, does it really matter to worry about Impedance as we have option to specify the front speaker as Large/Small etc, so that lower frequencies can be controlled from reaching to lower impedance speaker.

Laxman from Norge Audio suggested me, I can use Norge BS, but need to ensure Bass and Treble is not increased while playing at higher volume.

PS: At present I have Norge Amp and want to have 5.1 channel. If I can use Norge BS with 3067, I can save space and consolidate to AVR than keeping both stereo setup and HT.

I would not recommend plugging in 4 ohm speakers to the Yamaha.The Norge amp is a solid stereo performer whilst the Yamaha is more of a home theater which will be comfortable driving 8 ohm/89 db sensitivity speakers.

Most of the entry level AVRs are designed to drive 8ohms and 6ohms load.
So it is not advisable to connect 4ohms. The AVR may not be able to meet the drive current requirement for lower impedence speakers.

Norge stereo amp will drive 4ohm. I am using Norge 2060 with 4ohm speakers.

What did u purchase finally?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Last month I purchased HTR 3067 from Reliance Digital, Cochin.
I am yet not used it enough to review the same.

However I think, you may purchase 3067 from shops rather than online, as the price is some what equal.

They dont sell receivers separately now. I only model they have is YHT 2910 package.

Guys I am planning to buy HTR 3067. I request your suggestion for suitable Speaker package for this AVR. I am currently evaluating between Taga 606 or 506 and NS P40. Request your valuable inputs

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back