Yamaha launches new Home Theatre YHT 3072

Amansingh

Guys its good news. Yamaha's new model yht 3072 is now listed on its website.
It will be priced higher or lower to yht 2910?

It has Dolby Vision and basic entry level features....guess it would be slightly higher than the 2910..again the price will vary from dealer to dealer due to stiff market competition.....if considering to purchase...audition it and then whoever offers it cheaper....purchase it after checking that warranty will be entertained.

Oh. So its out of range. I was thinking of yht 1840. Should i wait for any latest launch or 1840 is all ready a latest model?

AVRs honestly keep updating with some feature or the other every 6 to 10 months.....you need to check what all features you want in the AVR and if you will use all those features right now....if yes then go for that model.....

Some of us end up buying expensive setups and hardly have time to even play it for 1 - 2 hours in a week.

AVRs honestly keep updating with some feature or the other every 6 to 10 months.....you need to check what all features you want in the AVR and if you will use all those features right now....if yes then go for that model.....

Some of us end up buying expensive setups and hardly have time to even play it for 1 - 2 hours in a week.
thnx for advice. yes sometimes I too feel that investing unnecessarily may not be a good idea. as mobile has all ready reduced hours we spend listening and watching tv

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back