Yamaha & Mission: clearance sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogeshtulsiani

These deals are directly from Savoy. Prices include shipping. VAT paid bill will be provided. I do not have info on the quantity available, will update this thread when I do. Payment can be made via Cheque Deposit/ Cash Deposit/ Account transfer to Savoy's account. I don't know if these prices are the lowest, please check the street prices before purchasing.

check attached image or excel for details

Attachments

• Yamaha Mission products for hifivi.xls
    38.5 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:
Hi Yogeshtulsiani,

What about the M34is? Can you please find out if there's an offer for those as well.

Thanks.

It was available for 24 with Bass&Treble sometime back .. Check with Dev..09894018283

Guys:

Sorry for being off-topic, but can some one please help me with what it means
or difference between a stereo amplifier and a integrated amplifier?.

Thank you.

yogesh is godown pick up will give better price?
interested in low priced misson towers

Guys:

Sorry for being off-topic, but can some one please help me with what it means
or difference between a stereo amplifier and a integrated amplifier?.

Thank you.

The difference is the same as this Topic & your Topic:lol:

Search & you'll find a lot of info:)

yogesh is godown pick up will give better price?
interested in low priced misson towers

Yes, if pick-up from go down means one gets a better discount, then that would be fantastic, am sure we can work out going there together or on someones behalf, what say? :)

Yes, if pick-up from go down means one gets a better discount, then that would be fantastic, am sure we can work out going there together or on someones behalf, what say? :)

:mad: u dont buy missions I am waiting for your review on the paradigms ... :p hehe same applies to missions too... Play some heavy metal and post the detailed audio journey....

The difference is the same as this Topic & your Topic:lol:

Search & you'll find a lot of info:)

Hi Shivakaru,

Not here please ;) . You should be able to find out lots of info on the topic under the following, and more ...

http://www.hifivision.com/amplifier...egrated-stereo-amplifier-stereo-receiver.html

Guys,
dont need to frown so much. The spreadsheet in the OP had a stereo amp and integrated amp listed for approx same price, hence thought of asking. yes it was my mistake for not searching. Thanks anyway.

Sivakuru,

I assume you are referring to "stereo receiver" and "integrated stereo amplifier" in that list. Well simply put, a stereo receiver has an AM/FM tuner built-in while an integrated stereo amplifier is one unit which has a pre-amp and power-amp, but does not have an AM/FM tuner built-in. Hope that helps.

---Venkat

:mad: u dont buy missions I am waiting for your review on the paradigms ... :p hehe same applies to missions too... Play some heavy metal and post the detailed audio journey....

Aye Aye Sir!!!:eek:hyeah:

What I meant was that I can pick up the equipments from the go down itself, only if the discount makes sense to offset the fuel cost of my transport;)

Guys,
dont need to frown so much. The spreadsheet in the OP had a stereo amp and integrated amp listed for approx same price, hence thought of asking. yes it was my mistake for not searching. Thanks anyway.

Chill dude ... no frowning, just pointing you to post/look in the right place.

Its not serious, but each one here has a responsibility to exercise prudence. Try the same thing on Team-BHP, and you'll be thrown out immediately.

HFV is a bit liberal and lets not exploit that. Hope you take this in the right spirit.

Cheers,
Pannags

Vasai techinically should give us Octroi advantage too.also however less transporatio advantage.Only issue is that many companies does not allow billing from certain locations,and sadly godowns are such points ( Onida NEVER used to bill from HO ,billing was done from Mumbai Branch Office which was opposite HO :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back