Yamaha & Mission: clearance sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yogesh,

If we as a group buy the gear, Savoy should definitely give us a better deal, what say guys???

Pls convey our message across to savoy on our behalf & get blessings from us:)

Hamara neta aaisa ho
DEnom Uncle Jaisa HO
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:clapping::clapping:

Kittu, I have listened to the same. Found it to be decent for music, esp at the price it seems to be going for now, sure is a good deal.

In comparision with POLK TSI 300 where do MV8s stand..... :)

If they are the entry level FS from Polk( I heard them long back and on a diff set up, so not a fair comparo) then the Mv8 did sound better.

Yogesh PLS any pricing for MIssion Floorstands paitrs only? and what about Vasai Pickup against advanced payment , to avail ocroi discount?

Can you ask any EX DEmo items are their at attractive prices?

i've been quoted insane prices for the MV-8 19k & M34i 26k considering that the combos are a lot cheaper. I'll post if get a price like around 15k for MV-8 or around 22k for the M34i.

i've been quoted insane prices for the MV-8 19k & M34i 26k considering that the combos are a lot cheaper. I'll post if get a price like around 15k for MV-8 or around 22k for the M34i.

You da man :clapping: M34i 22k will be :licklips:

Thanks a ton ... and please do find the prices for the M33i as well

Mission MV-8 5.1 set (includes 1 Pair MV-8 Floor Standers, 1 MV-C Center, 1 Pair MV-DS Bookshelves, 1 MS-8 Active Subwoofer) - Rs.24,000 across India | Rs.23,000 for Mumbai

I've asked (via Ebay) how much cost it would add if I intend to get MS-10 pr MS-12 instead of MS-8. Anybody knows that answer already?

My intended usage is 50-50 Music/Movies. How would the above package fare when compared to competition in sub-40K range for 5.1 package (excluding AVR)?

The ideal Stereo amplifier would consist of two components. (Pre-amp + Power Amp.), but they are bit expensive and for more experienced user I believe. They might also produce better sound because the power circuit is away and doesn't do electrical interference from the preamp which processes the pure audio signals.

Whereas Integrated Amp is a single box containing both the pre+amp. I hope this helps.

Yogesh, why all india 24K and mum 23K is it due to courier charges?? I guess same applicable for within Mumbai as well? Pl. clarify

Hi Yogesh,

Can you please check the individual prices for the m3 series of speakers?

m30i, m31i ...m35i

I have a feeling there must be members interested in buying separately.

Thanks,
Pannags

PS: I have PMed you too.

Yogesh,

Any word on the HFV group buy additional discount that I inquired about earlier? Pls manage to get us a good deal :)

I've asked (via Ebay) how much cost it would add if I intend to get MS-10 pr MS-12 instead of MS-8. Anybody knows that answer already?

My intended usage is 50-50 Music/Movies. How would the above package fare when compared to competition in sub-40K range for 5.1 package (excluding AVR)?

Got response from Savoy that MS-10 and MS-12 are not in stock. They recommend MS-8 with this package as it provides sufficient bass.

We do not have the MS-10 or MS-12 in stock as of now. With the two tower speakers & the ms-8 the bass should be good.

Last edited:
If we need to buy this package in delhi.

Can we audition these speakers somewhere in delhi ?

Do we need to go via ebay.in or can also we buy it from the their dealers listed in delhi on savoy india website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back