Yamaha & Mission: clearance sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Yogesh,

I am interested in Yamaha RX V 467....can u pls check if its available. Would like to buy that one. BTW I can pick it up from Vasai.

have the following updates:
Mission MV-8 5.1 set (includes 1 Pair MV-8 Floor Standers, 1 MV-C Center, 1 Pair MV-DS Bookshelves, 1 MS-8 Active Subwoofer) - Rs.24,000 across India | Rs.23,000 for Mumbai

Mission MV-DS 5.1 set (includes 2 Pairs MV-DS Bookshelves, 1 MV-C Center, 1 MS-8 Active Subwoofer) - Rs.17,800 across India | Rs.17,000 for Mumbai

mods would it be possible to add this to the first post

Last edited:
Yogesh,

What about picking up the gear directly from the go down? Any additional discount available if doing so? Pls update on this ASAP!

Regards

Yogesh, thanks for the prices. Can the subs be bought separately and what are the clearance prices?

Guys,
How good are the MV 8 FS or the MV DS BS when compared to say Wharfedale 9.1/9.2 or Polk Tsi 200?. Sorry could not find too many reviews on the net. Price is tempting.
Thank you.

Yogesh,

What about picking up the gear directly from the go down? Any additional discount available if doing so? Pls update on this ASAP!

Regards

I checked, picking from the godown won't be possible because of billing issues. In terms of shipping I don't think there'll be much saved. Might as well ask the seller to ship the products since it is the seller's risk till the goods reach your doorstep.

yogesh, I saw only one model ms8. Also it seems as part of package deal it is even more cheaper. Thats why I asked.

Are the Prices for Yamaha AVR still the same? Particularly RX-467 @ 20K?

In Bangalore, local sellers are asking near about 27.5K... thats way high that what savoy India as asking!

In Bangalore, local sellers are asking near about 27.5K... thats way high that what savoy India as asking!

The RX 467 is a stereo receiver and the RX V 467 is a AVR.

Any one has some thing to talk about MV8 floorstanders from their listening experience ? :rolleyes: price looks attractive :licklips:

getting savoy to part with the new AVR models like RX-V467 at low prices for hifivision would be difficult, as he will have to face wrath from his dealers

getting savoy to part with the new AVR models like RX-V467 at low prices for hifivision would be difficult, as he will have to face wrath from his dealers

Yogesh,

If we as a group buy the gear, Savoy should definitely give us a better deal, what say guys???

Pls convey our message across to savoy on our behalf & get blessings from us:)

I understand that.

How about RX-V465. Is it still 19K?

Is it safe to order through ebay.in?

Can I trust savoyindia ebay.in seller?

Kittu, I have listened to the same. Found it to be decent for music, esp at the price it seems to be going for now, sure is a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back