Yamaha receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Hi Anand,

This is X-cite Koromangala phone number. This is the number present in my bill. 080-42449000.

Thanks,
Senthil.

I spoke to Mr.Aditya in Xcite. He was pretty excited to know that he is getting so much of attention from our group :) (thanks to Prakash). I spoke to him about Yamaha 663 receiver. He said that the price (Rs.38K) quoted by him earlier (to Prakash) is not valid anymore and he is trying to get the new pricing for this model.

I have told him about a GO for Yamaha 663 from our group so that he can work out the best pricing for this model. I have requested him to quote prices in bands of number of units bought. We can then have people in our group sign up for buying it. Based on the final number of units we buy, the price will be determined in the quote.

Mr. Aditya said he will work out the quote and get back. I'll post it here as soon as he reverts. :)

- Anand

Last edited:
Hi Anand,

Aditya told me that his earlier quote don't stand valid as the price of Yamaha AVR has gone up. He is working with his purchase team to see what will be the best price they can get. He will update us in couple of days.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi Srisha,

You can visit X-cite blore, 3rd floor. There will be Home theatre section and you can ask for either Anup or Mosim. Then you can ask them to connect you to Aditya. You can refer my name and our forum name :)

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi Prakash,

I did call them today, and spoke to Aditya, I have placed an enquiry for 863 and 1800, they dont seem to carry the 1800 and he has said he will get back to me with the pricing for 863. I will keep you all posted on the pricing that he may offer.

Thx

Srisha

Hi cobaltcold,

X-cite is there in H'bad too. So you can get 363 from there.

Xcite-Hyderabad
3rd Floor,
Ashoka Metropolitan Mall,
Intersection of Road
No.1 & No. 12
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Ph: (040) 40148115

Thanks,
Prakash.

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

Happy news and finally the deal is through. Aditya updated me that rx-v663 price for hifivision forum members will be 37.5K.

If people can from a group and take for eg. 5 receivers in a single invoice the price can be still reduced.

Thanks,
Prakash.

what about those who want 663 or 863? Why not combine all three models in a single order. That too should get some discount?

Right , I'm seriously game for the 663 as a GO. I guess ill have to visit this thread more often now!.

Appreciate the efforts from everyone btw.

Cheers .
Arun

what about those who want 663 or 863? Why not combine all three models in a single order. That too should get some discount?

Thats right we should do this,

I checked for 863 and 1800 and was quoted 54,000 and 64,000 respectively. I am ready to buy 1800. Let me know if we combine all and get a better price

Hi Prakash

Thank you for your info and that is great info regarding Yamaha rx663 and Xcite.

As I am new to this forum and looking for a AVR with Towers.

I auditioned (at PROFX) Denon 1909 with Polk Audio TSi 400 Towers, but feel less punch/thump ,then added a SUB from Polk which I feels good.

But pricing for 1909 = 43K and Towers 30K and SUB =13K total 86K which is crossing my budget around 65K .

How do you rate yamaha RX V663 versus Denon 1909.

Kindly suggest me Yamaha 663 performance and suggest me a pair of towers with Good Bass.

Hi Dileep,

Personally i haven't listened much of 1909. I gave it a shot during AV expo. that's it.

I am using Yamaha 663 for past 3 days. Yet to set it up completely. But the sound for movies is amazing. Mine is a small room 100 sq ft and quality is awesome.

Also tried out audio cd's in pure direct mode. I could listen to lots of new sounds :). It performs well for both movies and music. But you should audition the two and come to a conclusion.

I am using Yamaha NS 8390 towers for the front for time being. Will upgrade to better speakers at later stage.

If you want good towers then try out wharfedale 9.5/mission 35i.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hi Friends,

Thought of sharing this news with you as it will help our forum members. You can get best price for Yamaha 363 and 463 from Xcite, Bangalore. Myself and my friend went to Excite, Koromangla, Bangalore looking out to purchase Yamaha AVR. We got Yamaha RX-V463 for RS 16600/-.[MRP in the website is 34300.00]. We got 50% discount and Immediately we made the purchase. Yamaha-363 was selling at 12.5K [MRP in the website is Rs 25100/-]. Also we purchased Yamaha 8390 towers for 8.8K and NSP-60 for 5.1K. The rates are way below MRP.

Recently I visited Chennai for the audition of AV receivers while speaking with one of the Yamaha dealer, I refered the price you have mentioned.

For this the dealer said they are sure refurbished products imported by them from saudi, they will not be serviced in Yamaha service centre.

Have you registered with Yamahamusicindia website, have they accepted your registration.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Dear folks:

I spoke to Mr. Aditya and he echoed Prakash's earlier posting on the price of rx663 - Rs. 37.5K. This is excellent pricing, IMHO.

Mr. Aditya also said that if we place a GO of 5 units or more, then he can reduce the price even further. He confirmed that this product is original Brand New Yamaha (NOT refurbished) and carries 1 yr Manufacturer Warranty in India.

gap_g_j, I share your concern about refurbished product. May be we should have someone check out the warranty information on the box; I'll check if Mr.Aditya can help us out on this.

So far I have seen interest from following people for rx663 on this thread -

- scarface001 x 1 (Yamaha rx663)
- jithu x 1 (Yamaha rx663)
- Dileepboyi x 1 (Yamaha rx663) (can you confirm?)
- anm x 1 (Yamaha rx663) (can you confirm?)
- tellanand x 1 (Yamaha rx663 or Onkyo 606 or Yamaha rx863)
- gap_g_j x 1 (for Onkyo 606)
- sand64 x 1 (for Yamaha rx663)

Anyone else interested in anyone of the above receivers, please indicate.

I've suggested to Mr. Aditya to sweeten the deal for HiFiVision forum members (for example by offering more warranty than the standard 1 yr or offer some freebies). He is going to get back on that. This will help Xcite build and establish credibility / business from this forum members and help us members get a good deal.

BTW, I don't have any gain in front-ending this and I have no connection with Xcite. I'm a gadget enthusiast who is also interested in a couple of rx663 (or Onkyo TX-S606) at this time.

Prakash: should I start a separate thread for this GO? Please suggest.

Also, I've asked Aditya to find out the price of Onkyo 606 receiver which is an equivalent of Yamaha 663.

best regards
- Anand

Last edited:
Recently I visited Chennai for the audition of AV receivers while speaking with one of the Yamaha dealer, I refered the price you have mentioned.
For this the dealer said they are sure refurbished products imported by them from saudi, they will not be serviced in Yamaha service centre.
Have you registered with Yamahamusicindia website, have they accepted your registration.
Thank you.

Hi,

I purchased 463 from them before purchasing 663 with bill and warranty(1 year). I connected 463 directly to supply without stabilizer and you are aware of B'lore voltage problems. The set went dead because of high voltage/ We called the service center, Yamaha guy promptly responded, took the bill and the receiver. He said this is very frequent in Blore due to voltage issues, serviced the receiver without any cost(i think he just reset the circuit) and advised to use a stabilizer.

Also the Yamaha service centre guy gave the Yamaha's company person mobile number who can come home and give a complete demo on the features of the receiver.

All this can happen only if the product is under warranty.

You should be knowing the reason why dealers say like that may be because they cannot match this price???

Thanks,
Prakash.

Last edited:
that's a common trick to put doubt in customer's mind. But then, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Venkat has praised yamaha so much in recent times that 663 should be excellent buy. Maybe venkat can add about 863 as well.

regards

Dear folks:

I spoke to Mr. Aditya and he echoed Prakash's earlier posting on the price of rx663 - Rs. 37.5K. This is excellent pricing, IMHO.
Mr. Aditya also said that if we place a GO of 5 units or more, then he can reduce the price even further. He confirmed that this product is original Brand New Yamaha (NOT refurbished) and carries 1 yr Manufacturer Warranty in India.
gap_g_j, I share your concern about refurbished product. May be we should have someone check out the warranty information on the box; I'll check if Mr.Aditya can help us out on this.
So far I have seen interest from following people for rx663 on this thread -
- scarface001 x 1
- jithu x 1
- Dileepboyi x 1 (can you confirm?)
- tellanand x 2

Anyone else interested in Yamaha rx663, please indicate.

I've suggested to Mr. Aditya to sweeten the deal for HiFiVision forum members (for example by offering more warranty than the standard 1 yr or offer some freebies). He is going to get back on that. This will help Xcite build and establish credibility / business from this forum members and help us members get a good deal.

BTW, I don't have any gain in front-ending this and I have no connection with Xcite. I'm a gadget enthusiast who is also interested in a couple of rx663 (or Onkyo SR-606) at this time.

Prakash: should I start a separate thread for this GO? Please suggest.

Also, I've asked Aditya to find out the price of Onkyo 606 receiver which is an equivalent of Yamana 663.

best regards
- Anand

Hi Anand,

I think it is better to keep this thread alive as this is started for people who are interested 663. So keeping the thread alive will help other/new forum members too. A new thread will be kind of duplicate and might create confusion?

Regarding the warranty part kindly see my other message.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Back