Yamaha receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Im also in for the 663. I live in Lucknow.
How to go about it...
regards

sand64 - I've included your name in the people interested in the GO. Once we are ready to go for it, I'll send a message out. This is probably going to take sometime; but I'm hoping this is worth the wait. :licklips:

best regards
- Anand

Last edited:
Re: Go for Yamaha RX-V663 receivers at Best price in Xcite,Bangalore

Thanks Prakash, I just phoned Xcite for the availability but aditya was not available some one said they have Onkyo sr-606 and the price is 21,900/- but he did not have knowledge of speakers. Is this price is true can anybody from bengaluru confirm it.

Gap G J

Gap:

Aditya told me that Onkyo is NOT allowing Xcite to sell 606. Xcite has access to only specific Onkyo receiver models and the rest of the models are available ONLY through Onkyo exclusive dealerships. This is very bad practice from Onkyo's that'll affect the consumers like us - we are not going to get good pricing on these receivers.

- Anand

Gap:

Aditya told me that Onkyo is NOT allowing Xcite to sell 606. Xcite has access to only specific Onkyo receiver models and the rest of the models are available ONLY through Onkyo exclusive dealerships. This is very bad practice from Onkyo's that'll affect the consumers like us - we are not going to get good pricing on these receivers.

- Anand

Hi Anand,

This is the trend many manufactures follow. Specific models will be available in only selected dealerships and other units are made available everwhere.

Even in automobile industry this trend is there. For eg. Pulsar 220 is available only with select dealerships and not everywhere.

Thanks,
Senthil.

Hi Anand,

This is the trend many manufactures follow. Specific models will be available in only selected dealerships and other units are made available everwhere.

Even in automobile industry this trend is there. For eg. Pulsar 220 is available only with select dealerships and not everywhere.

Thanks,
Senthil.
same is the case with SONY, certain models of LCD's are available only at exclusive centres only

same is the case with SONY, certain models of LCD's are available only at exclusive centres only

Hmmm.. too bad!!! However Yamaha doesn't seem to do that. I think Yamaha is more customer friendly in this aspect!!!

After so much research and demos I did pay the advance for Yamaha 663 for 37.5 K from XCITE. I met Aditya Manager of XCITE and he is best sales man with right attitude

Thanks to Prakash to find this dealer.

I am looking for a Pair of Wharfdale Diamond 9.6 Towers to match this AVR can any of members let me know how much I can pay for these.

Last edited:

Gap:

- Anand

Thanks Anand

Let me know what model of Onkyo do they have. Over the phone I'm not able to gather much information.

Dear friends
Iam interested in gettin 663 too. I live in chennai. Do they have a branch here or will they ship it to me? your inputs please..!!:)

I had gone to yamaha showroom in chennai today
I was interested in 363 and its was 25100
I would like to 463 if it is in the range of 17000

gannyboy
the showroom is in Siva Ganga Road off Sterling Road Nungambakkam
it is a big showroom you cannot miss it if come from nungambakkam high to sterling road.

Thanks Anand

Let me know what model of Onkyo do they have. Over the phone I'm not able to gather much information.

Even I don't have much idea. All I know is they don't carry 606. You can talk to Aditya to find out - he is a very nice and informative guy. His mobile number is: 9008727744.

Hi Friends I am thankfull to this Forum and members helping me to find good AVR+Speakers.

I brought Wharfdale Diamond 9.6 Towers for 33k from Vector systems- Brigade road after much bargain and Yamaha 663 from Xcite/Koramangala.

Hi guys hope this is best price as compared to "Total Sound/RV Road for 37K".

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back